Recruiting Football Talk VII

You have to understand it from the team's/coaches' perspective. Two goals: win, stay healthy. Both were accomplished. Neither game was in jeopardy at any time. When the cheap stuff started happening out go key personnel. When Huep didn't want them to score on the 4th down on the goalline he put in the number 1's even though we still would have won to make a point. Why use the S.W.A.T. team on a traffic stop?
Win and stay healthy. These cupcake games are to work out the kinks with your team. We tried to throw the ball down field. Joe was 1/8 so we moved from that to lateral passes. You don’t go on offense thinking oh let’s go 3 and out and just hurry up the game.
if you like what you saw on Saturday and don’t have any problem then that’s fine. I’m just saying everything is not fine with this offense right now.

Win and stay healthy. These cupcake games are to work out the kinks with your team. We tried to throw the ball down field. Joe was 1/8 so we moved from that to lateral passes. You don’t go on offense thinking oh let’s go 3 and out and just hurry up the game.
if you like what you saw on Saturday and don’t have any problem then that’s fine. I’m just saying everything is not fine with this offense right now.
You'll see

We did the Eagles QB sneak against UVA, but I hope they can become as good at that as the Eagles. It's literally an automatic yard, anywhere on the field. I don't think it is possible to stop. Maybe there is some secret sauce to it, but it is wild how everyone has known for over an entire season what's coming and they still get it every time.

Ramel Keyton’s catch feels like it set the tone for the rest of the season last year. Maybe we go onto score anyway, but the confidence this must have injected into Hendon and the rest of the team… like wow.
I'm thinking he needs to back to #80. #9 has not been so great for him this year.

View attachment 579370

Ramel Keyton’s catch feels like it set the tone for the rest of the season last year. Maybe we go onto score anyway, but the confidence this must have injected into Hendon and the rest of the team… like wow.

Hopefully we won’t need that tomorrow but who in that WR room is going to give Joe confidence?

Man, maybe the best catch (Marquez North has some good ones, SCar for instance), considering everything it meant, in a Tennessee uniform:

View attachment 579372

Edit: how could I forget JJ neutering the dogs in Athens on the Hail Mary? Not about a post about curating the best catches, just a Ramel Keyton appreciation post and petition for another Dog to show up.

Keyton needs to step up tomorrow... This WR group hopefully will have gotten their dropsy's out of their system and ball out. NEED IT TO HAPPEN.

I think we get off to a faster start this year against Florida. We really had a lot of penalties kill early drives last year.

And we still got so far out in front that every "miracle," piece of luck, and echo of "history" (as the guys hanging on History's nads like to say) wasn't enough to put Florida man back together again.

We murdered the "history" narrative last year.
The Fant fumble on our opening drive as we were marching, basically unopposed, down the field hurt to. It was just a fluke play that the florida player hit right on the ball at just the right time.

Hubbs did something he never does. He picked UT to beat UF! All VQ guys picked Vols.
We Re Gonna Win League Of Their Own GIFs | Tenor

The Fant fumble on our opening drive as we were marching, basically unopposed, down the field hurt to. It was just a fluke play that the florida player hit right on the ball at just the right time.
Same play this year only Castles truck sticks the dude, flexes on him at the one yard line, then Joe backflips into the endzone on the next play.

VN Store

Back