Recruiting Football Talk VII

I felt this post…definitely talking about @drvenner @Glitch @Weezer @Ulysees E. McGill and
Bruin (RIP) 😭😂😂 this is equivalent to the 1992 Olympic dream team for debates
Actually, I post in the Zone, the PF, the Baseball forum, occasionally the Pub, and sometimes the Braves thread in the MLB forum. Also the LV on occasion. And the Movies forum. I get around. That's why I'm VN's most beloved poster. That, and I'm obviously @frank 's favorite.

ESPN College Football

@ESPNCFB
·
10h
DeSanto Rollins, who told ESPN he was recently kicked off the Ole Miss football team for missing practices and meetings during a "mental health crisis," is suing the university and coach Lane Kiffin.

"Rollins, a backup lineman whose career has been marred by injuries, is seeking $10 million in compensatory damages and $30 million in punitive damages. The lawsuit alleges that Kiffin intentionally took adverse action against Rollins "on account of race for requesting and taking a mental health break, but not taking adverse action against white student-athletes" for the same request."

The entirety of VN should sue Kiffin for the mental trauma of the night he left and the proceeding years after.

Is it wrong I hope Kiffin is found guilty or responsible or whatever they call it in civil court?

As long as that recording is verified and is real, then Kiffin and Ole Miss have serious issues ahead. Not taking into account the legal side of it, the recruiting side will definitely suffer. That is not a good look at all for how parents expect their child to be treated by a head coach.
I'm here for it. I wish bad things for Kiffin.

elmo-fire.gif

Actually, I post in the Zone, the PF, the Baseball forum, occasionally the Pub, and sometimes the Braves thread in the MLB forum. Also the LV on occasion. And the Movies forum. I get around. That's why I'm VN's most beloved poster. That, and I'm obviously @frank 's favorite.
Their mean over in LVols Forum .....

Win and stay healthy. These cupcake games are to work out the kinks with your team. We tried to throw the ball down field. Joe was 1/8 so we moved from that to lateral passes. You don’t go on offense thinking oh let’s go 3 and out and just hurry up the game.
if you like what you saw on Saturday and don’t have any problem then that’s fine. I’m just saying everything is not fine with this offense right now.
source.gif

As long as that recording is verified and is real, then Kiffin and Ole Miss have serious issues ahead. Not taking into account the legal side of it, the recruiting side will definitely suffer. That is not a good look at all for how parents expect their child to be treated by a head coach.
From a legal standpoint, can the recorded conversation be used in a lawsuit since it was recorded without Kiffin's consent?
Maybe some of our legal experts can weigh in on this issue.

VN Store

Back