Recruiting Football Talk VII

As long as that recording is verified and is real, then Kiffin and Ole Miss have serious issues ahead. Not taking into account the legal side of it, the recruiting side will definitely suffer. That is not a good look at all for how parents expect their child to be treated by a head coach.

A lot of it could've been minimized as frustration on the coach's part (still would've been bad but nothing that couldn't be handled) but then he had to go and call him a pussy and accuse him of hiding behind it. That is the kind of tape that absolutely horrifies administrators.

That said, the bit on sexism is hilarious. If I as a woman sued for sexism it would get tossed - it's not the same as race or religion which is far more protected than sex/gender - but because this dude is a dude I bet it stands.

Reactions: therickbol
tenor.gif
TWSS

I don't post a lot in here, but I do keep up occasionally. This is my post from a thread in the zone about my wife. Long story short, she lost her bladder a few years ago. They use part of your intestine to make a conduit for a drain to a bag(sorry to be gross). Most people drain the bacteria, but hers has always went back to her kidneys. Constant infection, several times she's gotten sepsis, and we almost lost her a couple of times. Very shortly, Drs at USC Keck medical center are going to attempt to make her the world's first bladder transplant recipient. This is big, could make her normal again (she's basically living off of daily IV treatment), but risky. Just sharing to ask if you pray, please keep her in your prayers.

🙏 for complete healing. Hang in there.

View attachment 579370

Ramel Keyton’s catch feels like it set the tone for the rest of the season last year. Maybe we go onto score anyway, but the confidence this must have injected into Hendon and the rest of the team… like wow.

Hopefully we won’t need that tomorrow but who in that WR room is going to give Joe confidence?

Man, maybe the best catch (Marquez North has some good ones, SCar for instance), considering everything it meant, in a Tennessee uniform:

View attachment 579372

Edit: how could I forget JJ neutering the dogs in Athens on the Hail Mary? Not about a post about curating the best catches, just a Ramel Keyton appreciation post and petition for another Dog to show up.

That was absolutely the turning point last season. When they do a retrospective of when Tennessee football finally got back on its feet - it's that play and the following drive.

I don't post a lot in here, but I do keep up occasionally. This is my post from a thread in the zone about my wife. Long story short, she lost her bladder a few years ago. They use part of your intestine to make a conduit for a drain to a bag(sorry to be gross). Most people drain the bacteria, but hers has always went back to her kidneys. Constant infection, several times she's gotten sepsis, and we almost lost her a couple of times. Very shortly, Drs at USC Keck medical center are going to attempt to make her the world's first bladder transplant recipient. This is big, could make her normal again (she's basically living off of daily IV treatment), but risky. Just sharing to ask if you pray, please keep her in your prayers.

That is amazing. I hope and pray it works out for you both. It's absolute hell when a loved one is going through medical problems but it sounds like there's light at the end of this!

Prayers!

That is amazing. I hope and pray it works out for you both. It's absolute hell when a loved one is going through medical problems but it sounds like there's light at the end of this!
Thank you, and you're correct. Nothing worse than feeling helpless watching someone you love suffering.

I never post in there, but I scan your wifes thread occasionally. I pray this works for her.

Anyone else here superstitious?
I know it’s crazy to think this way but every time in the last 3 years I started off watching one of our conference games we lost! Every single time!

The ones where I didn’t we won. I peeked at the score after a couple hours, didn’t matter. The LSU game last year my niece came to my house and said why aren’t you watching so I explained why I wasn’t. She said don’t worry Tenn is blowing them out so I turned it on and LSU scored their last td immediately after I switched!

I’ve said all this to say, don’t worry I’m not watching tomorrow night. May have to pick someone on here and give them my number to let me know when it’s safe to watch! Lol

Anyone else here superstitious?
I know it’s crazy to think this way but every time in the last 3 years I started off watching one of our conference games we lost! Every single time!

The ones where I didn’t we won. I peeked at the score after a couple hours, didn’t matter. The LSU game last year my niece came to my house and said why aren’t you watching so I explained why I wasn’t. She said don’t worry Tenn is blowing them out so I turned it on and LSU scored their last td immediately after I switched!

I’ve said all this to say, don’t worry I’m not watching tomorrow night. May have to pick someone on here and give them my number to let me know when it’s safe to watch! Lol
I've had games when I felt like it I was watching we'd have bad luck.

That's amazing. Praying!!

Prayers up and what an amazing breakthrough.

🙏🙏🙏

Praying in Jesus name for a complete successful recovery.

That was absolutely the turning point last season. When they do a retrospective of when Tennessee football finally got back on its feet - it's that play and the following drive.
And up to this point, I would say his drop on the pass in the first game has been the turning point for the offense.

But it's about to turn back.

VN Store

Back