Recruiting Football Talk VII

I don't post a lot in here, but I do keep up occasionally. This is my post from a thread in the zone about my wife. Long story short, she lost her bladder a few years ago. They use part of your intestine to make a conduit for a drain to a bag(sorry to be gross). Most people drain the bacteria, but hers has always went back to her kidneys. Constant infection, several times she's gotten sepsis, and we almost lost her a couple of times. Very shortly, Drs at USC Keck medical center are going to attempt to make her the world's first bladder transplant recipient. This is big, could make her normal again (she's basically living off of daily IV treatment), but risky. Just sharing to ask if you pray, please keep her in your prayers.
Prayers for her success

The McCallie vs Brentwood Academy game starts at 8:00 on ESPNU.

*Can someone please remind, what commits/targets we have playing in that game?

**Brentwood
QB- George McIntyre

**McCallie
DL- Carson Gentle

Last edited:
His feeling about this game is exactly how I feel...BUT...it doesn't mean it is set in stone.

The fact is...if Joe, his WRs and the pass protection wake up...we WILL win...unless the defense just falls completely apart.

I don't think UF let's us run for 200+...they're gonna make Joe and Co win it.

Ha, I don’t think that the gators can stop our offense in any way, shape, or form.
The only thing that can stop Tennessee is Tennessee.
Our defense is going to crush them. Will continue to lead the nation in TFL and sacks. (I know we’re second in one of those, but not for long).
Wouldn’t shock me if the final score was 45-0, wouldn’t surprise me if it is 33-0. I don’t think the gators get to double digits. I’m extremely and aggressively optimistic about this game.

@Ulysees E. McGill , I know that this will shock you, but I am firmly entrenched in

15-0 🤠

I don't post a lot in here, but I do keep up occasionally. This is my post from a thread in the zone about my wife. Long story short, she lost her bladder a few years ago. They use part of your intestine to make a conduit for a drain to a bag(sorry to be gross). Most people drain the bacteria, but hers has always went back to her kidneys. Constant infection, several times she's gotten sepsis, and we almost lost her a couple of times. Very shortly, Drs at USC Keck medical center are going to attempt to make her the world's first bladder transplant recipient. This is big, could make her normal again (she's basically living off of daily IV treatment), but risky. Just sharing to ask if you pray, please keep her in your prayers.
Prayers for healing for her, prayers for you and rest of family and prayers for the medical team that all goes well! Keep us posted in this forum.

Prayers

VN Store

Back