Recruiting Football Talk VII

These suits are no good for football. Love or hate Kiffin, a kid who blows off practice and won’t return his head coaches phone calls and then claims mental illness and sues for millions is bad. Then he throws in racial discrimination and sexual discrimination based on white males and female athletes being treated differently. Coach’s and Universities don’t want the bad press and then settle. This generation is soft and lazy and want the east money option.

Last edited:
Reactions: rgvol
I don't post a lot in here, but I do keep up occasionally. This is my post from a thread in the zone about my wife. Long story short, she lost her bladder a few years ago. They use part of your intestine to make a conduit for a drain to a bag(sorry to be gross). Most people drain the bacteria, but hers has always went back to her kidneys. Constant infection, several times she's gotten sepsis, and we almost lost her a couple of times. Very shortly, Drs at USC Keck medical center are going to attempt to make her the world's first bladder transplant recipient. This is big, could make her normal again (she's basically living off of daily IV treatment), but risky. Just sharing to ask if you pray, please keep her in your prayers.
🙏

I think Tyler Buchner is an upgrade for Bama.

I just don’t know why Saban started with Milroe.

He just can’t read a D or throw. Great athlete.

To be fair, he didn’t have time to do much against Texas. Alabama’s o-line is horrible. Actually might be as bad as their 02-03 line.

Because “adultery of the heart” is a big deal
Like I said...I get it on religious grounds...did you even read my whole post?

Most people don't have those grounds...most people have called us prudes for our beliefs....now there is some weird secular self-righteous puritanism virtue signaling thing going on...it is weird to me.

I don't post a lot in here, but I do keep up occasionally. This is my post from a thread in the zone about my wife. Long story short, she lost her bladder a few years ago. They use part of your intestine to make a conduit for a drain to a bag(sorry to be gross). Most people drain the bacteria, but hers has always went back to her kidneys. Constant infection, several times she's gotten sepsis, and we almost lost her a couple of times. Very shortly, Drs at USC Keck medical center are going to attempt to make her the world's first bladder transplant recipient. This is big, could make her normal again (she's basically living off of daily IV treatment), but risky. Just sharing to ask if you pray, please keep her in your prayers.
🙏

I generally eff around on here, with occasional actual football talk. But along the way, I have made friends who will never know me. Through the years I've spent on here I have gotten to know you (whether you know me or not) and I've got to say. You seem like a hell of a guy.

Just want you to know. There are a lot of people on here who have gone through some sh*t with our loved ones. Don't ever feel alone. Feel free to unload on us. If not "us", then "me".

I don't know if i'll be heard, or even deserve to be heard anymore, after the way I've felt and the things I've said after having gone through losing my wife...but...

I haven't said this in many years...God bless and I'll pray for you and your wife.

Hoping for God's blessing for you and yours.

goodness gracious of course. Lord lift up this woman

Could be game changing.

I generally eff around on here, with occasional actual football talk. But along the way, I have made friends who will never know me. Through the years I've spent on here I have gotten to know you (whether you know me or not) and I've got to say. You seem like a hell of a guy.

Just want you to know. There are a lot of people on here who have gone through some sh*t with our loved ones. Don't ever feel alone. Feel free to unload on us. If not "us", then "me".

I don't know if i'll be heard, or even deserve to be heard anymore, after the way I've felt and the things I've said after having gone through losing my wife...but...

I haven't said this in many years...God bless and I'll pray for you and your wife.

Hoping for God's blessing for you and yours.
This is awesome. Thank you for sharing.

And sorry for your loss.

I'll keep you & Tiffany in my prayers, buddy.

VN Store

Back