Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think it’s too early to say that @Glitch has not only torpedoed this season, but possibly sabotaged the continuing progression of the football program going forward.
I bet if you look back, every bad thing that has happened to our program was preceded by Glitch starting a game thread. Glitch is probably the reason we got Dooley, Butch, and Cornbread.

Is this saying the contract he signed gives 15% of his NFL salary to that company for 25 years?
Dexter initialed an example explaining that if he earned $100 mil in his NFL career, $15 mil went to the company. It reminds me of an 80’s SNL skit where a woman sued The Devil (played by Jon Lovitz) because she sold her soul to him. After Judge Wapner ruled for her, Doug interviewed him: “Next time get it in writing?” “I did have it in writing.”

I bet if you look back, every bad thing that has happened to our program was preceded by Glitch starting a game thread. Glitch is probably the reason we got Dooley, Butch, and Cornbread.
Now that could be grounds of a lawsuit, slander , deprivation of character. Pain and suffering on behalf of @Glitch..... I know some ambulance chasers that would take this case....

Reactions: Orangeburst
There’s a lot of denial on this board about the threat @Glitch poses to VolNation, the football program, and just humanity, in general.
Kick @Glitch in the terribly small, tiny... just... unbelievably minute koozie all you need to. But some things shall not be joked about, and the direction of our recovering, storied program is one of them.

I don’t think it’s too early to say that @Glitch has not only torpedoed this season, but possibly sabotaged the continuing progression of the football program going forward.
What is worse? The Glitchster starting a game thread or being in the second half of the week with no game thread to speak of. I performed a valuable pubic service and a simple thank you would be appreciated.
Friday Red GIF - Friday Red Cry - Discover & Share GIFs

Josh Pate on Clemson fans and Dabo:
Problem with Clemson isn't talent...it is the offense sucking....staff not knowing how to use what they have. Clemson already has way more talent than us...how much do they need to win?

The problem is not off the field stuff, it is Dabo's tactics on it.

Last edited:
What is worse? The Glitchster starting a game thread or being in the second half of the week with no game thread to speak of. I performed a valuable pubic service and a simple thank you would be appreciated.
Friday Red GIF - Friday Red Cry - Discover & Share GIFs
@nicksjuzunk is not without blame. His punishment is a separate matter.

Pre taxed NFL money. Based off of his rookie contract alone that 400k upfront cost him 600k, which isn't bad cost for insurance but clearly not him making money from what name imagine and likeness was intended for. It will really start costing him if he signs a second deal.
Yeah...but what if the kid had gotten injured or flames out in the NFL? Then the collective gets nothing in return....it goes both ways.

It was a bad deal, but nobody made that dude sign it...it is his fault and now he wants to break his word.

Last edited:
TG’s Football Rules Clinic 101!

Play #2 NFHS (High School) Rules:

A 3rd & 18 at A’s 12 yard line.

A17 attempts a pass to A22 that falls incomplete. During the pass, B33 interferes with A22’s attempt to catch the pass at A’s 35 yard line.

Result?

Reactions: Big Orange#1
And that does even include the Mental Anguish he has endured by seeing you run naked at the Waffle House... We're looking at around 2 Million dollar lawsuit...
I can't help if seeing my perfection caused him to feel inadequate. That's not illegal, that's just nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back