Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
TG’s Football Rules Clinic 101!

Play #2 NFHS (High School) Rules:

A 3rd & 18 at A’s 12 yard line.

A17 attempts a pass to A22 that falls incomplete. During the pass, B33 interferes with A22’s attempt to catch the pass at A’s 35 yard line.

Result?
Kirby Smart offers B33 a college scholarship.

A17 attempts a pass to A22 that falls incomplete. During the pass, B33 interferes with A22’s attempt to catch the pass at A’s 35 yard line.

Result?
15 yard penalty result 4th and 3 from A 27 yard line....don't believe PI is a spot foul in high school just 15 yds from previous spot....

Last edited:

Result?
10yd penalty. Now 3rd and 8 from the 22.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Still think we can get to the bye week undeafted. Hopefully he’s back for Texas AM or Alabama.
Oh yeah we are fine until then but we might need him to beat Bama. He would at least help us a ton.

Listening to the Ainge show during camp. Ainge said he is a team leader, everybody respects him and someone in the program told him that "if he had on an Alabama jersey instead of a BYU jersey last year he would have been a 2-3rd rounder"

I think we saw why in the UVA game, dude was flying around. He and Beasley were awesome.

Hopefully it works out where it makes Herring, Carter and Perry better quicker and Pili can come back by October. I like that it's upper body as opposed to lower body. His speed won't be affected.

6821fef95215e01b875144bc8cada9cc.gif
Ok. We have taken this to a new level. I need an official VN Restraining Order against @Weezer. He is threatening me.

Ok. We have taken this to a new level. I need an official VN Restraining Order against @Weezer. He is threatening me.
Any support you have with VolNation is about to evaporate once people discover what your infernal game thread has done to our chances of landing Cole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back