Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaaaand there's the VQ article. Pili out with upper body injury confirmed. Rumor going around is torn tricep which i would assume is a season ending deal? Man i hate that for him he seemed like he was poised for a big season for us.
Weird, don’t hear of torn triceps too often. Guess he was an injury threat anyhow with his history. Oh well. Next man up.

Weird, don’t hear of torn triceps too often. Guess he was an injury threat anyhow with his history. Oh well. Next man up.
Definitely sucks. The coaches were just talking about his ability to command the defense on the field yesterday. Hopefully Beasley can step up and make sure they're lining up right

Reactions: Orange.
Definitely sucks. The coaches were just talking about his ability to command the defense on the field yesterday. Hopefully Beasley can step up and make sure they're lining up right
Beasley did just fine at the end of season last year doing that

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Two things I got was:

We couldn't successfully implement the fast-moving, chunk-play, high scoring offense (like we saw at UT) because we have roster problems.

Dabo wasn't calling plays.

And the effects of Glitch starting a game thread are already being felt....
Unrelated GIF - Unrelated - Discover & Share GIFs

With quotes from Heupel regarding Pili injury.

Sounds like he’s out of the Florida game for sure but not a long term injury
Great news. We can manage Peay and UF without him and that will give Herring and Carter even more meaningful reps in the mean time. Against VA, Pili had 29 snaps, herring 24, and Carter 18. Divvy up Pilis snaps evenly for Peay and then see who earns more snaps for UF. Either way, they both will get more experience and snaps for a couple weeks which is good news in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back