Recruiting Football Talk VII

Probably my biggest disappointment for this year was our new guys not getting more PT. I understand why and it was probably wishful thinking, but there are 3-4 new guys I wanted to see this year. . . Nico, Seldon, Carter, and probably Thornton. We saw a lot from the latter, but not enough from the 2 I wanted to see the most. . .

It's like having a Ferrari parked in the garage, but all you can do is look at it through a window, 😂

Rumor has it that this is what’s being used against us in recruiting right now. “Why would you want to go to Tennessee? They don’t play freshmen.”

Do not know, but seems we were stupid to accept 6 scholarship reduction since other schools get a slap on the wrist, Michigan probably gets little more than the 3 game suspension of their head coach for spying.
Vols always suffer more than the so called big dogs like Bama and Michigan, just sayin
Lmao we (were caught) for cheating as fully as anyone in modern history for breaking THE golden rule...

DW and the rest did everything humanly imagineable to get us down to these meniable punishments.

Michigan literally hasn't been tried yet and DID get punished by their own conference. Meanwhile we did not and we even talked Snakey and the conference into speaking on our behalf.

But go ahead and keep digging at DW and the university. We literally flexed every muscle and did FAR better than anyone ever could have expected. Early days we were literally talking the death penalty...and all we got were some measly scholarship reductions!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 LMFAO

The staff didn't suddenly forget how to offensive football you doofus.

You want to criticize Josh Heupel go ahead...and I'm gonna keep on dogging you for it.
The staff is made up of humans, and last I checked, we all make mistakes.

Like I said, you're okay dogging the players, but criticism of coaching is impermissible.

Criticism doesn't mean you want someone fired, btw, doofus.

I see it slightly differently. I believe Texas and Oklahoma are in the SEC because our conference did not want them joining the Big Ten. Oklahoma and Texas have both been showing their displeasure in the big 12 for sometime. Everyone knew a big conference would grab them. The SEC was not going to allow the Big Ten to get a stake hold in the south. It’s the same reason I think these rumors of Florida State not getting in ridiculous. The SEC will never allow the Big Ten to come into the south or the south east. That would be the dumbest move they could make. And as for recruiting? You don’t think kids from the south would mind playing four games and cooler weather in those massive stadiums? I wouldn’t want to open that can of worms. The big 10 would benefit tremendously by adding Florida State and Clemson to their conference.
That's why I've been saying I believe it's dumb to let them go to the B1G too.

VN Store

Back