Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya karic is a prime example of either he didn’t turn out as expected or we didn’t get who we wanted and needed. Would think if the former his NIL is being evaluated as someone to potentially replace unless, they think he can still be who they need him to be.

In a weird way, I feel bad for Ollie. We talked him into staying with football only for him to be made the visible scapegoat for our OL issues. Left guard was a snag in the thread all season. You could also easily argue the depth at tackle (davis) and center (lang - seemingly due to age) are not of requisite talent needed.
Karic is a prime example of “we are not going to overpay 1 penny to get a sure thing “. But we’re going to get a guy going for what $$$ we think he should and think he will be sufficient.

Like giving people bags of cash? I don’t know of anything they did that comes close to what Michigan did. They used that momentum to a national championship game. No punishment. If you can’t see how bad that is for the sport, don’t know what to tell you
Can you not find a bammer board and sign up as stanfordbammer?

43 minute mark. Chandler, not Jennings. They reset the play clock.

The most depressing thing about this is the players on that field for our offense:

Jauan Jennings: NFL WR
Joshua Palmer: NFL WR
Marquez Callaway: NFL WR
Ty Chandler: NFL RB
Trey Smith: NFL OL
Jerome Carvin: NFL OL
Darnell Wright: NFL OL

Vols record on the 3rd Saturday in October: 2-4

It’s insane how inept that coaching staff was.

Like giving people bags of cash? I don’t know of anything they did that comes close to what Michigan did. They used that momentum to a national championship game. No punishment. If you can’t see how bad that is for the sport, don’t know what to tell you
It's mind blowing how people don't care about Harbaugh creating an entire department to cheat. I just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back