Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Average talent"...lol..they are the most stacked roster in CFB.
It's actually pretty embarrassing that Saban couldn't make the playoff with last year's roster and got blessed by the committee to make the playoff this year, but still couldn't win. They had like 88% blue chips on their roster last year and 90% this year. Milroe is an excuse, I guess. No excuse for last year. And they get all the calls and second chances in the world and still come up short.

Nico having Bru is huge. The RBs having Bru is huge. He is also a leader and a beacon of culture for the program, to show the young guys how it's done.

Fantastic news.
He's a big help for the other WRs too, especially if we continue to throw those screens. Having him come back is a big deal.

DBs & OL, if they can pull it together we're gonna be a huge problem for everyone on our schedule.

He was right about Milton not playing. Guy has sources.
He got a sneak peak at that list before the billion dollar media companies?

99.9% of his tweets are stupid, failed attempts at satire. He's getting dangerously close to a lawsuit with this one too. I'd sue him into oblivion if I were any of those people.

It was glossed over on here, but AP stated on the podcast earlier this year that Smart offered Ellarbee UGA’s OL gig when Luke departed. Obviously doesn’t share our “concern” over his recruiting. 😎
Kirby’s not “smart”. If he was he would consult with the foremost CFB experts on the planet that grace our forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back