Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because basketball fans are soft.

Go watch DK against Kansas and Purdue. A good coach in the tournament is going to scheme him up and just rip the ball from him when he tries to drive.

Yes, you're right. A good coach will just scheme him up and hold him to 0 points. Probably will scheme up every player and prevent us from scoring any points at all against them.

Go watch DK against Kansas and Purdue. A good coach in the tournament is going to scheme him up and just rip the ball from him when he tries to drive.

He went for 16 against Purdue shooting 46% from field and 60% from deep.

Against Kansas he scored 13 despite having a poor shooting night but had 0 turnovers…

UNC had him on their court AND after seeing what Purdue & Kansas did and they didn’t scheme up a way to stop him…😏

We just need DK to stay healthy and for our other shooters to hit the open shots he will generate for them. Last night ZZ & Santi were shooting well, JJJ & Gainey were ice cold.

I did just about everything else...that's why I didn't sniff glue, I got the good, well BAD stuff but you know what I mean...

I hate intoxicating glue smells anyway...we had to use contact glue to stick carpet to cement and metal steps a lot if times, and it always gave me a massive sick headache along with making me high af, so I always wore a mask and kept a fan blowing the fumes away when I used it.

We used to use a lot of materials in flooring that could really mess you up if you used them in unventilated areas.
our flooring guys use some pretty toxic smelling adhesives. The poly they use has a strong odor, but I'm not sure that smell is really toxic like that other stuff. The flooring guys, when they're sanding a floor or the sheetrock guys sanding the walls probably have it the worst though.

He was also forcing stuff those games as well. Thinking he had to do all the scoring. Let's not act like they had some kind of grand game plan. TN didnt have good spacing in either of those games. He's adjusted since then and will keep adjusting like any good player does. You post some of the craziest takes lol

You say a good coach will scheme him up. Well ill hit you with the uno reverse card. Barnes will scheme him into positions on the court where he wont have to force a drive into a double team. But if the floor spacing is correct like it usually is then tn will pick whoever apart with wide open 3balls or ball movement for wide open shoots all game. Or DK will have the space to drive for his pull up in the paint. Not rocket science

Ehhhh GIFs | Tenor
She looks good in orange.

1704298349673.png

If you are ever interested in quitting (not saying you should or shouldn't), someone I know quit a life-long all-day Coke- (later Coke Zero-) habit by breaking the drink into two, so to speak, by switching to black tea (dark, much less caffeine than coffee, so you can drink it more often) and sparkling water (preferred) or club soda (ubiquitous) for the fizz. It not only worked, she doesn't miss soft drinks at all and likes the new combo much better. You can allot them anyway you want. I think she's about 3 or 4 to 1 water to tea. Not everyone has good black tea, but unsweetened "iced tea" (with or without the ice) works fine. And like club soda it is available everywhere. I guess coffee would work too. Keeping the bubbles going seems to be the key.
Freaking disgusting, sparkling iced tea?! Take a lap. Slandering iced tea like that. Shame on you. What other perversions did you pick up in Asia?

our flooring guys use some pretty toxic smelling adhesives. The poly they use has a strong odor, but I'm not sure that smell is really toxic like that other stuff. The flooring guys, when they're sanding a floor or the sheetrock guys sanding the walls probably have it the worst though.
I hate sheetrock dust with a passion..it makes my skin burn. I didn't mind sanding wood so much but we always wore air filter masks when we did it. I used to love to smell the stains and poly finish when I was a kid, but by the time I was a pro myself in my late teens-early twenties I hated those kinds of smells...like with contact glue, they gave me a massive sick headache so I always wore a air-filter mask and kept the fans blowing.

This thread has taught me a few things…

Glitch has the worst takes on women he’s not married to.

checkerboards despite only ever having Barnes as HC for the Vols during his adulthood still has no appreciation for the man or what he’s done here.

McGill could actually be The Dancing Outlaw Jesco White 😳 (the reply about not glue sniffing to get high 😂)

He went for 16 against Purdue shooting 46% from field and 60% from deep.

Against Kansas he scored 13 despite having a poor shooting night but had 0 turnovers…

UNC had him on their court AND after seeing what Purdue & Kansas did and they didn’t scheme up a way to stop him…😏

We just need DK to stay healthy and for our other shooters to hit the open shots he will generate for them. Last night ZZ & Santi were shooting well, JJJ & Gainey were ice cold.
You're looking at superficial stats.
How many timed epically late did Kansas play the gap and rip him?
When they wanted to shut him down, they did.

Switching from soda to water is so much healthier. I was a migraine sufferer and once I got off soda and started drinking a lot of water, the migraines stopped. Once you're off it, you'll lose the taste for it. Same thing with salt.
It's amazing how much I started to dislike super sweet things once I stopped having them for a while. I switched from sweet tea to half and half, and all of a sudden I lost the taste for sodas and a lot of desserts.

I'm not ready to do the same with salt yet haha, I need my salty snacks and seasoned meats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back