Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like more Glitch fallout to me.
Funny Weather GIFs | Tenor

Problem with Clemson isn't talent...it is the offense sucking....staff not knowing how to use what they have. Clemson already has way more talent than us...how much do they need to win?

The problem is not off the field stuff, it is Dabo's tactics on it.
Just consider the amount of 4*and above Clemson had compared to Duke. They should have controlled that game more than we did against Virginia.

TG’s Football Rules Clinic 101!

Play #2 NFHS (High School) Rules:

A 3rd & 18 at A’s 12 yard line.

A17 attempts a pass to A22 that falls incomplete. During the pass, B33 interferes with A22’s attempt to catch the pass at A’s 35 yard line.

Result?
First down at the 27

Reactions: GoBears
Dexter initialed an example explaining that if he earned $100 mil in his NFL career, $15 mil went to the company. It reminds me of an 80’s SNL skit where a woman sued The Devil (played by Jon Lovitz) because she sold her soul to him. After Judge Wapner ruled for her, Doug interviewed him: “Next time get it in writing?” “I did have it in writing.”
jon_lovitz-devil-snl-40.jpg

Geez, why even come back at that point? I know he's older and perhaps out of eligibility, but if not, just redshirt and come back next year.
There’s no way he has any type of redshirt available. He’s utilized a medical redshirt twice since returning from his Mormon mission back in the 80’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back