Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say Tropical Storm/Hurricane Lee effects UT florida game, what would happen? Would they move the game to Neyland or a different location semi close to Florida? We dont have a matching Bye Week so that wouldn’t happen

Say Tropical Storm/Hurricane Lee effects UT florida game, what would happen? Would they move the game to Neyland or a different location semi close to Florida? We dont have a matching Bye Week so that wouldn’t happen
They moved the UF-LSU game from Gainesville to Baton Rouge in 2016 for a hurricane so I suppose it’s a possibility.

I don’t see UF getting dramatically better as the season wears on but I’d still prefer to play them early rather than later in the season. I also want to play them in the swamp so hope I hope it doesn’t get moved. Can’t wait to break that winless streak there.
Idk. Playing them after they play FSU and we play vandy ain't a terrible situation. They could be 4-7 at that point with zero motivation to be out there. Guys would have quit on the team. Gators don't put an asterisk on a win because Tennessee was going through bad moments so I won't either.

I don’t see UF getting dramatically better as the season wears on but I’d still prefer to play them early rather than later in the season. I also want to play them in the swamp so hope I hope it doesn’t get moved. Can’t wait to break that winless streak there.
What does a Thursday night game in the Swamp with a hurricane bearing down look like?

Welcome to TG’s Football Rules Clinic 101!

Play #1 NFHS (High School) Rules:

K 4th & 8 at K’s 45 yard line.

K17 punts the ball to R22. As R22 attempts to field the punt at R’s 12 yard line he muffs it. During the scrum the ball rolls into the endzone where it is recovered by K42.

Ruling?
K's ball at 12 yard line.

I feel extremely confident about pimp splappin' them

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back