Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did the announcer say "and no flag on the play" and then they didn't replay it? Did he think the Colorado DB pushed the receiver down before the ball got there?

Made me curious enough to rewind and replay it 0.25 speed. I think he did.
IMG_5568.jpeg
Sorry it's not more clear but you can see it and the incoming ball.

What was wrong with that block? I mean, how is the guy's front his blind side? Someone learn me. I don't think they can score again here, now from the 20. I think that was ballgame.
Colorado #25 was running right at the blocker. No way that was a blind side block on the TD they called back. That block was great football. I hate it when games turn on bad calls.

Attachments

• IMG_5569.jpeg
    IMG_5569.jpeg
    115.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5570.jpeg
    IMG_5570.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I honestly don't think it's that bad. I'm probably at 9-3 atm. And I'm not convinced Bama is one of those 3 losses.
How in the heck can you have watched that garbage and believe it's not that bad..it is VERY bad...this could snowball and lead us back into oblivion.

This team sucks right now.

[I cited some choice FF takes here, but thought better of it. 😂 More than enough stupid in the world without repeating it.]

Last edited:
Reactions: knoxvol52
Woke up and our dbs still suck
Can’t cover ****
Same problem three years in
Bad coaching

That ending was embarrassing also
This team has a problem and it’s time it’s a coach led team bc the players on this team aren’t mature enough to run the team this year…

Should’ve known when we had a players only meeting. This team is broken this year

Define midrange. Heupel’s offense doesn’t run many slants, curls, posts. We throw some slants at the goalline. If you want to call an out to a TE a midrange pass, then fine. But just look it up. It’s long or short. We’ve now seen 29 games of his offense.
look at the opening of the Bama game highlights.

Defense is always garbage Vs the big 3. “Need more talent.” Yeah well hell who’s job is to get the talent? It’s just frustrating as hell you feel like UT turns a corner and this Bs happens. Ugh.
Defense was awful but having an offense that plays fast while going 3 and out every time….. will absolutely kill the defense.

Oregon should win next week. Colorado defense is bad. But Deion has done a hell of a job so far. This team was 1-11 last year and wasn't really competitive in any games. To be 3-0 with a Top 25 win on the road with 1000 new players is crazy.
Last year’s team ain’t there anymore. Most of them was sent packing.
Dion did a helluva job replacing most of the team that lost 11 games for sure,
But to think he’s coached up a bunch of 1-11 players is not accurate.

Okay, had time to sleep on it.

Piss poor game. Only person that came to play was Wright, so kudos to him.

What a great way to end the game last night, very proud of the fighting, smh that was trash.

Hope we can keep our recruiting class together. Wouldn’t be surprised if don’t

Other than that, don’t really care about the game next week, be back for the USCe game.

Kind of want us to move on to Nico, but at the same time, not everything last night was completely on Joe. Our OL performance was pisssssss poor, like lord we don’t have anyone else besides Ollie Lane or Dayne Davis at C?

Reactions: BSOVOL1967
Not encouraged about what Heup said in postgame about Mincey. I'm not sure Doneiko wasn't related.

@Glitch You know this happened last time you posted a thread too, right? Make it stop.
What is this about? I sure hope we don’t have locker room issues coming off an 11-2 season. Would be the TN way though.

Okay, had time to sleep on it.

Piss poor game. Only person that came to play was Wright, so kudos to him.

What a great way to end the game last night, very proud of the fighting, smh that was trash.

Hope we can keep our recruiting class together. Wouldn’t be surprised if don’t

Other than that, don’t really care about the game next week, be back for the USCe game.

Kind of want us to move on to Nico, but at the same time, not everything last night was completely on Joe. Our OL performance was pisssssss poor, like lord we don’t have anyone else besides Ollie Lane or Dayne Davis at C?
again the fact we don't have better options... gores back to recruiting. we took 25, but it's the misses on the los that are killing us. and that's on the coaches.

not sure what the issue is there... but the fact yet again we dont have any top 50 dl committed is ridiculous

Reactions: knoxvol52
Isn't it ironic that after all this realignment starting next season and the Pac-12 being the ass end of all the jokes....the Pac-12 is probably the best conference rite now after 3 games....

I feel for these wide outs and running backs. We are pretty loaded at those positions and bad OL and QB play is making them look bad.

Can’t believe we struggled to score 30 on Peay and only 16 on this average UF team.

Just pitiful.

Reactions: tnvols72
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back