Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh this is getting good

the Bama boards are coming apart
Those are some stinker hires after DeBoer and Norvell.

It will probably be DeBoer. Hiring Sexton may as well have been him filling out the job application. Sexton could do what he does and use it to get the fattest of fat raises from Washington, but in this case I doubt it.

Reactions: DD4ME and knoxvol52
Been busy today. I saw Lanning and Norell turned Bama down. They're supposedly talking to Kalen DeBoer. I did not know DeBoer was 104-12 as a HC. Nice record. Still, the SEC is a different beast.

Saw the Belichick news this morning.

Still nothing on the LSU transfer OT Heard.

Anything else of note?

Thats what will happen to Bama. They will live off their own fat for 2-3 years, maybe even win another title, and then fall back to something like UGA with Richt or slightly worse.
From your lips to the ears of the god!

It looks like the plan is to find a way to re-institute the old regime of NCAA favorites as untouchable ASAP. Georgia is head of the NCAA member body. Saban is going all in on this. I guess Harbaugh would be with them in spirit. The new NCAA prez is a politician, and they want to work their plan through the world's largest target of under-the-table bag men: Congress.

Been busy today. I saw Lanning and Norell turned Bama down. They're supposedly talking to Kalen DeBoer. I did not know DeBoer was 104-12 as a HC. Nice record. Still, the SEC is a different beast.

Saw the Belichick news this morning.

Still nothing on the LSU transfer OT Heard.

Anything else of note?
Norvell did not really turn them down IMo.

He and DeBoer are the top 2. Heard is deaf.

What ever happened to Dabo being Saban's successor?

Oh, but it would be too weighty for anyone.

Well, Saban just went on his first 0-for-3 year drought at Bama and Dabo's on his own drought. Seems like a perfect fit. Make it happen!

I'm a Vol, so in my eyes, he sucks and makes me sick...however, I'm glad to hear him and his wife are all good, and health issues are not behind this.

I don't respect him like I once did, although I still have a ton for him...NIL exposed just how big of a cheater he's been, and the immense advantages he has had; but, tip of the cap to his greatness and what he accomplished. Now, fcuk off! Go Vols!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back