Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it'll be Norvell. Couldn't get to CFP at FSU with a perfect record. ACC is weak. And now FSU is about to be penalized for something NIL-related. Time to jump ship.
You’re forgetting that FSU is currently looking at leaving the ACC for this very reason. If that’s going to happen in 2-3 years, then he’d have to reason to use this as an excuse. Also, with the revelations regarding NIL infractions, does Bama want that risk? So far his name is being left out, but how long till it’s not?

Has it been discussed how chitty it was for saban to announce his retirement after the ESD and the portal window closed?

Now, I know kids can enter the portal for 30 days after he's fired, but with the portal being open for weeks now, most teams have filled up. It'll be harder for alabama kids to find spots.

I'm just saying - there was a high profile recruit that made the comment THIS year that saban told him he'd be coaching for a while. That he wasn't going anywhere.

Such a scummy move. I'd expect nothing less from Saban. Held an advantage for years because Alabama cheated better than anyone.
Apparently he even went to work that day, took part in the sec coaching call and seemed fine then just up and retired at 3pm lol

Humble kid, nice listen. @Plove23 y’all did a great job with this kid. We got to get him to at least eat some fruit or something before the games though. Can’t have him getting weak in the money(4th) quarter.
😂, says it makes him angry when he doesnt eat before a game. . . made me think if the Snickers commercials. . . also said he was 6'1 230lbs as a sophomore in high school 👀

Having to watch 4 games a week of Junior High Basketball might make me an Alcoholic
Lulz my son plays(6th grade) here in Memphis. It’s like watching a parody video. I asked him if his coach practices with him on dribbling and his answer was Coach told him to watch YouTube😳. I took that personal, I will spend good money on basketball training this offseason. Only for me to hope he converts to football in high school…

Bama allowing Saban to hang around and have an office there is probably a dumb move on their part. What coach will want to come into that situation with that little person still in the building barking ****
Seriously though, who would want him there still… basically still in the shadow as the head coach while he is in the building. He would still be the man in the building even if you were the head coach…

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back