Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all, I don’t usually have inside info, so TIFWIW, but I’m sitting at a table next to some Alabama big wigs here at Olive Garden and I just heard some news. Alabama AD asked Heupels agent if he would be interested in the opening and so Heupels agent asked him… and Heuepl said he’d be interested in talking to them. So he set up the call and…

… when Bamas AD called him, Heupel picked up the phone and held it up to a speaker blaring Dixieland Delight, and then Rocky Top until the Bama AD hung up. What a legend.
Story is verified by my BIL. He also eats at Olive Garden because he doesn't know what good Italian food is supposed to taste like.

I say that with all due respect @Nash_Vol97.

If you have a phone with 128GB of storage and you start recording videos that use all 128GB. . . can you move the 128GB of videos to the trash and then record another 128GB of videos? So you would have 128GB of videos on the phone and 128GB videos in the trash. . . for a total of 256GB. . .
LpLd2NGvpaiys.gif

Has it been discussed how chitty it was for saban to announce his retirement after the ESD and the portal window closed?

Now, I know kids can enter the portal for 30 days after he's fired, but with the portal being open for weeks now, most teams have filled up. It'll be harder for alabama kids to find spots.

I'm just saying - there was a high profile recruit that made the comment THIS year that saban told him he'd be coaching for a while. That he wasn't going anywhere.

Such a scummy move. I'd expect nothing less from Saban. Held an advantage for years because Alabama cheated better than anyone.
You're right: if it were someone else, there would be a media uproar over it. And they would find the kids he lied to. Easy enough.

But Saban didn't cheat "better." The enforcement is corrupt.

They're so mad at Michigan they're punishing the team who got robbed by the selection committee
Exactly. 😂

It also appears that the NCAA kept its charge locked away in its briefcase until Norvell posted this response earlier today to Bama's interest in hiring him:

Now Norvell's team is looking at probation. When the regulator not only exempts your team from all rules but puts the screws to your rivals and the recalcitrant. That's Bama-tastic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back