Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re never good enough. Our righteousness is as filthy rags. It’s when you realize how bad you are that you know you need a Savior. And when you realize how bad you are, it’s easy to forgive others.
Maybe I worded that wrong. If Jesus forgives them, I will and should.

Gumps are fools if they don't grab Kiffin. Bad blood with Saban aside, if there ever was a perfect fit at the perfect time, it's Kiffin. Said it elsewhere that the NIL and portal has made CFB a mercenary sport. No better merc going than Kiffin. This is his world now. If they pass on him for Dabo, watch him end up at UF next season....and watch what he does with that program and recruiting base.
He will be their desperation rebound lover. And then the hilarity really begins.

Reactions: KptVFL
He will be their desperation rebound lover. And then the hilarity really begins.
If they offer Dabo, there's not a chance he won't take it. He's reached the point of needing a clock reset in his career. In today's college game, no way I choose Dabo over Kiffin. Kiffin is an orca in these NIL/portal waters.

If they offer Dabo, there's not a chance he won't take it. He's reach the point of needing a clock reset in his career. In today's college game, no way I choose Dabo over Kiffin. Kiffin is an orca in these NIL/portal waters.
0% Dabo

He's a distorted version of their Schiano. No actual coaching comparison they just hate him.

DeBoer has been great but he's only shown it with one QB he's worked with for a long time.

Dabo has declined but he would be able to have a more talented roster at Bama. He puts together a great class every couple years at Clemson which he built up. At Bama that would naturally happen every year.
How do you know Dabo declined? Who all have declined?

🤣🤣🤣 im sorry this is like comedy hour on here I love it
Just because people have a difference of opinion doesn’t mean you have to comment on everyone’s post and try to make them see your side. Almost everyone on here agrees DeBoer is a good coach but you. That’s fine, but chill out man.

Prob the most overrated QB in college FB right now for the amount of hype given.
He is actually a talented QB, but from what I have heard is an all about me type of person. So he fits perfectly with the longhorn culture.

Watched him play 3 years in HS. Can make all the throws. Can run. Quick decisions. Really wanted him to come to Tennessee until I found out that the team was happy when he opted to leave for ohio state.

Most impressive thing I saw was him running down a DB after his WR fumbled the ball. Opposite side of the field with a tough angle and caught the DB (who was fast).

Sort of like when tee left here. I’d have much rather hired tee than the gump. But now we have Heupel.

Freeze will be fine at Auburn.
This passed off a lot of VFLs. Especially with how the Pruitt saga went. Many wanted Tee just to see what he could do and even if it didn’t work, we would have had a pretty good roster and set up better for the next person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back