Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think anyone really wants to follow Saban. It’s an impossible job to follow. Next person is fired quickly if they don’t follow close to Saban and that’s nearly impossible. I think DeBoer stays knowing this and gets a huge raise. It may fall way lower than they want.
The drama would be funny. 😂

Last edited:
BOOM!!! Lets Gooooooooooooooo!

The return of Ron Swanson has made this the best recruiting cycle already!
RF now that @Ron Swanson has returned....
Champ Kind Anchorman GIFs | Tenor

Belichick even wanted Mayo to replace him eventually when the time came. Belichick respected Mayo and kept him on staff for years after he retired as a player. Kraft loves him too it was an easy choice. Couldn’t have went wrong with Mayo or Vrabel. Vrabel might sit out a year to recharge. He has family with kids and will be able to be picky

Rumors are out that if McCarthy doesn't lead Cowboys to NFC Championship game, he will be replaced by Belichick..

A very Jerry Jones move lol..

Rather not see this scenario happen.. McCarthy is doing a fine job..

Cowboys need to worry about paying Dak, Cee Dee ,and Micah Parsons more than anything..
Belichick would do really well there…. They’ll have a strong defense all around and he’ll probably have McDaniels as OC with Dak. Win win situation. McCarthy is a good coach though that gets too much hate

Rumors are out that if McCarthy doesn't lead Cowboys to NFC Championship game, he will be replaced by Belichick..

A very Jerry Jones move lol..

Rather not see this scenario happen.. McCarthy is doing a fine job..

Cowboys need to worry about paying Dak, Cee Dee ,and Micah Parsons more than anything..
I'm all for replacing Jerry Jones.

I hope all the top targets decline the bammer job. Nobody in their right mind wants to follow the littlest one and try to live up to the expectations that exist in that cesspool of a town and state. I really hope they have to step down to at least the tier two level coaching shelf to find someone crazy/desperate/conceited enough to think they can follow up the last 17 years.

I hope all the top targets decline the bammer job. Nobody in their right mind wants to follow the littlest one and try to live up to the expectations that exist in that cesspool of a town and state. I really hope they have to step down to at least the tier two level coaching shelf to find someone crazy/desperate/conceited enough to think they can follow up the last 17 years.

Or if Alabama simply promotes Tommy Rees. That would be like Miami promoting OC Larry Coker to replace Butch Davis’ empire. The program crumbled under his watch and has since never recovered. Only occasional flashes in the pan.

Heup beat Saban a second time in a row this year. It took perhaps the most flagrantly obvious rigging of all time by Saban's Birmingham office to steal a tainted crooked "win."

Saban just can't compete when other teams can pay players and he doesn't have the rigged advantage of rules enforcement special exception that his entire tenure at Bama was built upon.

Saban's reputation is fraudulent.
Saban wanted to beat Bear Bryant’s NC # of wins at bama and his win total. I think he saw the writing on the wall that neither one was going to happen. So he threw in the towel.

Tennessee Volunteers contributed to the end of coaching careers:
Bear Bryant
Steve Spurrier
Nick Saban.
🤠

Take pride in that my VFL family!

Unfortunately, we also were instrumental in the end of coaching for
butch jones
derrick dooley
pruitt
😡

I'm all for replacing Jerry Jones.
Only the Grim Reaper can do that. This would allow for a Bill Parcells situation tho. Jerry gave him full license…UNTIL he forced TO on him. Hangup would be the Dak extension…Bill gagged at paying Brady towards the end and that wasn’t the $50+ million floor of today’s franchise QBs.

Reactions: screenthis
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back