Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
@butchna take a lap buddy it’s not that serious 😭😂 you don’t have to be right all the time..last night was rough we get it..no need for the layover🫶🏽
So just be wrong by association because last night sucked? Disappointed in you, Rico. That’s some weakazz beta shizz. 😎 Nut up and get out of the fetal position, you Nancy. “Lap” indeed! Shoulda known you tape your nipples and run marathons.

Do you remember when you were warning people not to let outsized expectations color their impressions of the staff?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
And I really need to stay out of here. I have extremely ambiguous feelings about all this.

I could see a struggle coming if certain things happened...but this is worse than I thought. I thought the offense may take a step back...but I didn't think it would just absolutely collapse like this.

I just really hope this thing doesn't drop off the cliff. It is not all Joe's fault, but he sure as heck ain't the solution either. A good playmaking QB could still make somebgreat things happen...he is a below average QB and nothing will fix him.

Yeah Herring isn’t ready. He played better in the 2nd half but played pretty bad in the first. And of course our SS and CB’s didn’t help when their rb’s got to the 2nd and 3rd level.
It was his first start in a hostile environment.

Ima ride with Joe, as long as CJH does. The rest of you all who think you know something, I pretty much guarantee you don't know as much as you think you do. I am extremely disappointed and pissed about last night. I believe we bounce back big time.
Eh, everybody was all aboard with Dooley, Butch & JG, etc… until they weren’t.

It doesn’t take a beautiful mind to see Joe’s limitations. They are glaring.

And there are those that know plenty, that have said the same and more.

yall can mark this down the loss of Golesh was devastating. Far fall from Golesh to this new clown that is basically calling the plays. You are naive if you think Heupel is in control of the play calling. Golesh was the brains behind the operation
Sounds like you’re the naive one. Go take a lap

And I really need to stay out of here. I have extremely ambiguous feelings about all this.

I could see a struggle coming if certain things happened...but this is worse than I thought. I thought the offense may take a step back...but I didn't think it would just absolutely collapse like this.

I just really hope this thing doesn't drop off the cliff. It is not all Joe's fault, but he sure as heck ain't the solution either. A good playmaking QB could still make somebgreat things happen...he is a below average QB and nothing will fix him.
They need to find a way to win these next two and then figure out where they’re at.

Really? In hindsight, it was wise.
No...I meant the "Fahr Heupel" remark you quoted...that was sarcasm, and yes I saw the reasons why we could struggle that are coming to pass, but they are even worse than I thought.

I am very mad at myself...I made the mistake of listening to everyone here telling me I was stupid. I wouldn't be so down today if I had truly went with my gut.....especially after that garbage AP game.

I had a bad feeling yesterday...but I really was hopeful and believed that I was wrong.

No...I meant the "Fahr Heupel" remark you quoted...that was sarcasm, and yes I saw the reasons why we could struggle that are coming to pass, but they are even worse than I thought.

I am very mad at myself...I made the mistake of listening to everyone here telling me I was stupid. I wouldn't be so down today if I had truly went with my gut.....especially after that garbage AP game.

I had a bad feeling yesterday...but I really was hopeful and believed that I was wrong.
Oh, my mistake. But yeah, your preseason advice was sage.

The offsides free play that Joe not only saw but snapped and took advantage of only to throw a check down was honestly hilarious. Really summed that game up pretty well lol
It was pathetic. All I could do was laugh. It doesn’t get any simpler than that - and he missed it.

Free play….

And he checks down 😂

The narrative is they don’t attack the top flight portal guys and some top flight recruits because they don’t want to ruin the “culture”. When the team gets hit with adversity they turn into wet paper. USCe. Florida, Georgia. Penalties galore and all of that so what’s the culture? All of these top notch transfers making noise at other programs I have rarely heard of them being basket cases. Staff going to have to adjust that approach. UT doesn’t play in the pac 12 or AAC.

What about Pitt, UF and Bama last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back