Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely hate Mushdump...but the thought of him running our defense is...intriguing....that a-hole can coach some defense.
Nope, he is such an arse and despises Tennessee so much that I would worry that he would cheat just to screw Tennessee over. He’s from the saban coaching tree, do you really want that filth at our University again? Wasn’t pruitt enough? 😡

I would be willing to harvest his defensive strategy intelligence and implant it in a Tennessee friendly host brain. I would be worried about a deeply embedded Tennessee hatred virus however…🤔

Nope, not worth the risk to our beloved university. 😎

Now maybe if we could get him for a weekend and implant an expose all of uga’s secrets trojan horse in his brain…now that has some real merit.

How could anyone have expected the start to Deboer’s tenure at Bama to go ANY other way???

These guys signed up to play for the best college football coach of all time and I’m not sure anyone outside of Kirby Smart could’ve done any better.

He will likely get some of these players back and they will be good/really good, but the best part is going to be seeing their fan base implode when they are just good/really good instead of dominant.

Being force fed 💩 sandwiches by the world, while being told it is Filet Mignon and pushed to pretend it is...and then getting ridiculed and castigated as a pariah if you don't go along with their 🦬💩....and yet so many people just go along with it.

It's not just sports...it's f'n everything.
Day to day @Ulysees E. McGill :
tmp.gif

When he sees Nico lead our Vols:

tmp.gif

😎

How could anyone have expected the start to Deboer’s tenure at Bama to go ANY other way???

These guys signed up to play for the best college football coach of all time and I’m not sure anyone outside of Kirby Smart could’ve done any better.

He will likely get some of these players back and they will be good/really good, but the best part is going to be seeing their fan base implode when they are just good/really good instead of dominant.
Then they'll make a reactionary fire and screw their program over. Start the cycle baby.

Poor Bama fans. It must be rough.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back