Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeBoer!!!
Throw In The Damn Towel GIFs | Tenor

I wish an NFL team would hire Harbaugh so we could watch Michigan implode as well. Then Michigan can hire Kelly and LSU will implode. My only fear in all of this is somehow, Georgia will get stronger. Already sucks that they're going to get Caleb Downs.
UGA can't get much stronger. We have more to gain and Bama and LSU to lose than UGA has left to gain. We also don't have to play them every year anymore.

Choosing to believe this because it would be glorious.

View attachment 611703
I want this to be true so very much. Maybe BeDoer is somehow a secret UT plant that played the long game to get the Bammer job only to take it down fast and hard from the inside.
The Anticipation Is Killing Me GIFs | Tenor

Hold up. If our wishes are being granted, then Bama and Georgia both are going down. Those bandwagon people will be buying Tennessee gear as we win championship after championship.
Do you really want the bandwagon uga/bama “fans” to be wearing Tennessee Orange?

For shame @Weezer for shame. 😐

Do you really want the bandwagon uga/bama “fans” to be wearing Tennessee Orange?

For shame @Weezer for shame. 😐
What I want is championships, Doc. The downside of championships are bandwagoners. I'll learn to deal with the bandwagoners if we're winning championships.

I wish an NFL team would hire Harbaugh so we could watch Michigan implode as well. Then Michigan can hire Kelly and LSU will implode. My only fear in all of this is somehow, Georgia will get stronger. Already sucks that they're going to get Caleb Downs.
To complete the entire destruction of the SEC we need Atlanta to hire Kirby. I would actually be ok my Titans to hire him to elevate the destruction of Georgia as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back