Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think the players stopped trying to win a game that they have a chance to win……why?

Yes. Basically everything about the Cardinals changed once they got up 28-7. Play calling became vanilla. Tackling got noticeably worse. I mean just look at that last Cardinals drive when it was 28-28 with 3 minutes to go. Run up the middle, run up the middle, false start, false start, and then they drive was over.

Massive choke job that was so very clearly them throwing the game because the Cardinals made it clear to everyone their only goal for this season was to tank.

I think it’s probably more than half the year cause it’s an ankle injury but even last year they could have played him in front of tank.
Like Flowers last season. Maddening loyalty. Guarantanoesque.

No, he’s just not any good.
Our DBs didn't wrap up last year. I thought at a minimum that would have been corrected.

Edit: But, on second thought, it really wouldn't have mattered. The SEC Office would stop at nothing to steal the game. Just like they ignored the hold they saw on that very play.

Last edited:
i just heard the commentators on CBS say that as well. Like not even trying to hide it. That is disgusting and a disgrace to the fans that go to the games.
Cowboys 30-10....looks like a dub...whose next for Micah Parsons and this defense to destroy....😎😎😎😎

I've taken heat because of my take that officials are Crooked, that the SEC orchestrates who gets calls. It's happens week in and week out. It's becoming more and more blatant. They rely on people's trust that there is no way this would happen. People say "sure there were bad calls but the vols stunk it up". All the refs have to do is call a strategic phantom call here or there to change the outcome of the game. Also, it's not always about what they call but about what they don't call.

You don't beat Saban and Skanky without consequences. This league is as Crooked as the mafia. Get ready for more screwing the rest of the season. They're not done punishing us for last year.

I am seeing it myself and am about to just say screw it and move on. Sports have become so obsessed with gambling and it is starting to make the public doubt. Might be 20 years but the public trust will be lost and sports will suffer. Baseball did before Ruth came along and saved it. The Black sox throwing the WS almost killed the game of baseball and don't think history doesn't repeat itself. Taking that genie out for the greed of money will eventually rot sports and no bigger place than what is happening in college football.

Evidently a Florida coach swung on Norman-Lott.
It's one thing for the players, but for coaches to get involved and start swinging is unacceptable. SEC needs to review all the footage and hold people accountable (but I don't think they will).

Also, this bullcrap is spreading around:

(Edit- the "bullcrap" is that this is Hadden, not Milton, yet CFB social media pages are spreading this) FB_IMG_1694992559496.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: OrangenSC
Attend church with a retired Coach who is NOT a Vol fan. His first comment to me was the officials and how they interjected themselves in very key times to affect the game. Several obvious holds by UF not call on long runs and key 3rd downs. I thought we just layed an egg but his take was interesting. If it were me, Hadden wouldn't see the field, probably not Mincey either. Would try a different combo at Safety and give Sampson more opportunities.

It's one thing for the players, but for coaches to get involved and start swinging is unacceptable. SEC needs to review all the footage and hold people accountable (but I don't think they will).

Also, this bullcrap is spreading around: View attachment 580241
Lmao that’s Hadden. But the Florida guy swung first

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back