Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then he would’ve had 150 yards rushing bc they were beating our OL consistently with 3 and 4 guys.

Hooker can throw on the run. Joe cannot. Joe just can't make something happen like a true gamer can. Everything has to be tidy and lined up perfectly for him to ball out... which he can do. But what I am saying is Joe will never get it done by his own merit, you're gonna have to serve it to him on a platter.

Then he would’ve had 150 yards rushing bc they were beating our OL consistently with 3 and 4 guys.

Hooker can throw on the run. Joe cannot. Joe just can't make something happen like a true gamer can. Everything has to be tidy and lined up perfectly for him to ball out... which he can do. But what I am saying is Joe will never get it done by his own merit, you're gonna have to serve it to him on a platter.

The university surely knows how well much the fans and recruits loved the dark modes, im sure they’ll be back
I know, but I believe LA has mentioned that black technically isn't in our official color palate with Nike, and it was just a special favor because of Pruitt running his mouth in 2020.
So they might not be.

Not sure how one watches that game and thinks Milton is the biggest issue. OL got toasted all night. Couldn’t run the ball bc of it. Couldn’t get in rhythm on offense bc of all the penalties.

Milton is certainly no HH and a different QB might mask some of those mistakes but 99% of QB’s are struggling in that game behind that OL.
He may not be the biggest issue, but he’s a big issue.

When the QB has to look at the sideline and check with me every time, we lose a major advantage.

Allowing the defense time to reset and signal is bad news for this O Line.

Obviously have some stuff to clean up, but if the "fire the coaches" crowd gets going after every game, sooner or later you're gonna run out of coaches.
Every college fan base does it ....😏😏😏 I would hate to be a HC of any school in college sports they are always under the microscope...hell professional teams give the coaches at least the tenure through their first contract about 5 years...

Reactions: VolNash17
Even though I would prefere for Nico not to be sacrificed this season.....I really would like to see the youth movement in the secondary.....Burrell is actually doing very well leave him alone for now ....Hadden eeeh needs to be doing his MMA training instead of being on the field....

If we don’t get Nico going this year then we will be right back here next year. He’ll be learning next year and that will be the excuse for losing to Fla next year! People will say he’s just beginning!

My opinion means exactly JACK but I’m all for ripping off the bandage and build for the next 3 years with Nico and whoever is next. Sell that to the recruits. Future

If we don’t get Nico going this year then we will be right back here next year. He’ll be learning next year and that will be the excuse for losing to Fla next year! People will say he’s just beginning!

My opinion means exactly JACK but I’m all for ripping off the bandage and build for the next 3 years with Nico and whoever is next. Sell that to the recruits. Future
If we are out of the East race by UConn, and it's extremely likely we will be, he should start then and finish out the season.

Every college fan base does it ....😏😏😏 I would hate to be a HC of any school in college sports they are always under the microscope...hell professional teams give the coaches at least the tenure through their first contract about 5 years...
True. Even true in HS if the school has a strong tradition. From a coaching standpoint you tune out the noise. As far as every fan base you are correct. Down here in the bowels of Bama Land both coordinators are really catching heat. The cry for Saban to retire is getting a little louder as well. Funny.

I give up ....most everyone wants Nico then CJH give them Nico....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back