Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with all this is the damage has already been done. Opposing coaches will use this to say Tennessee is about ready to be thrown under the jail, whether true or not. Whomever is behind this has already gotten the desired affect. If I'm Tennessee, I'm sending a letter to the NCAA demanding that they dispute the report or they'll sued into oblivion.

Orange will be on his death bed minutes from leaving this world and his last request will be able to post how Saban runs college football.😜😜😜
You haven't followed his campaign? Did you see the headline we were discussing? He's going to pose now as an "independent" voice and "elder statesman." He has literally already raised the issue of salary caps. You'll see.

The problem with all this is the damage has already been done. Opposing coaches will use this to say Tennessee is about ready to be thrown under the jail, whether true or not. Whomever is behind this has already gotten the desired affect. If I'm Tennessee, I'm sending a letter to the NCAA demanding that they dispute the report or they'll sued into oblivion.
Yeah yeah, but what about Banks?!? What do you think of him?? Let's hash it out!

Screenshots_2024-01-23-22-05-47.pngScreenshots_2024-01-23-22-05-27.png

It's just all too depressing only 3 years later. Not again. 12 more months of non-stop talk about impending violations.

And yes, we're talking Trump. What do you all think of the election? You speak! We'll listen!
I’m hoping this ordeal disabuses you of any remaining goodwill you still hold for the NCAA.

O sh-t. What have I missed! I've only been gone for 2 days! I really just drove by to answer Jave from Sunday. I'll catch up and see what fresh hell is this.

UT response:

"These are the allegations. These are the facts. Just look at the support our program has from our gangsta Chancellor. Besides, you can't lose. You get free transfer if anything ever happens that you don't like. Come here and win some titles with the best program in the nation."

So, what exactly is the allegation involving Nico? It cannot be for anything other big programs haven’t done the last couple of seasons.

Last edited:
UT response:

"These are the allegations. These are the facts. Just look at the support our program has from our gangsta Chancellor. Besides, you can't lose. You get free transfer if anything ever happens that you don't like. Come here and win some titles with the best program in the nation."
Still, it's fight we shouldn't have to fight, an allegation that shouldn't have to be responded to. You fight fire with fire here. I wouldn't be surprised if the TN legislature doesn't get involved here.

Still, it's fight we shouldn't have to fight, an allegation that shouldn't have to be responded to. You fight fire with fire here. I wouldn't be surprised if the TN legislature doesn't get involved here.
AG on speed dial, I'm sure.

NCAA: You done been served.

I’m hoping this ordeal disabuses you of any remaining goodwill you still hold for the NCAA.
I hold zero goodwill to that university-led slum. Just honest with the truth - it's the members that control it and always will control it...or its successor. It will still be the same. They control it all. Always been that group vs the players, as we once again see.

Just hate this depressing discussion. We just went through it for years. Jfc

We need to do away with the NCAA and form another organization, and instead have a governing board with one delegate from each school, and 1 delegate from each conference, as well as a commissioner to oversee things

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
If that’s how you read her 3.5 page statement, I seriously question your reading comprehension.
You engage you feed. We neutralized both LebVol and Bruin by en masse placing them on ignore…and THEY were both actual Vols fans, albeit clinically argumentative trolls. This joke has never been so. 😴

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back