Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom! Our Chancellor!! We questioned our leadership a little bit throughout the investigation, but came out of the other side of it smelling like a rose. This goes to show us further that our administration is elite!

Tennessee is going to be the program responsible for initiating the destruction of the NCAA. I’m loving it!
Maybe the NCAA thought Donde and UTK Athletics would lay down again as in the Pruitt case.

Not this time,

not for this.
1706656454664.gif

I would say this investigation leaked specifically so Plowman’s email could be leaked in tandem.
Another poster said that her statement was too well thought out for it to not be written days if not weeks in advance and thoroughly looked at by lawyers and other administration. The university knew about the allegations most likely and were ready for the response..it was too quick of a statement for it to be spur the moment and I agree with that poster who said it

Donde Plowman

giphy.gif

Another poster said that her statement was too well thought out for it to not be written days if not weeks in advance and thoroughly looked at by lawyers and other administration. The university knew about the allegations most likely and were ready for the response..it was too quick of a statement for it to be spur the moment and I agree with that poster who said it
Hell yes to that! Let’s go ADMIN!

This is going to be an ugly and prolonged fight, but one Tennessee has to take on because getting hit with “repeater” penalties - while not precisely a death sentence - would likely feel like one in practicality.

It would seem far fetched to think White or Heupel would stick around (in that scenario) to see it through.

Reactions: Checker_the_Shire
This is going to be an ugly and prolonged fight, but one Tennessee has to take on because getting hit with “repeater” penalties - while not precisely a death sentence - would likely feel like one in practicality.

It would seem far fetched to think White or Heupel would stick around (in that scenario) to see it through.

Tennessee isn’t losing this case. Not a chance.

It won’t even be newsworthy in a couple weeks. NCAA will back down or they’re finished.

I don’t know, I’m not a reporter. But I certainly trust NYT more than other publications.
The NYT doesn’t give a $hit about college football. Finebaum made a lot good points today. This a planted story by the NCAA to make an example out of us . They’re going to find out that they’re ****ing w/ the wrong crew this time .

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back