Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NYT doesn’t give a $hit about college football. Finebaum made a lot good points today. This a planted story by the NCAA to make an example out of us . They’re going to find out that they’re ****ing w/ the wrong crew this time .
The article in no way bashes TN. In fact, it’s given more details to what’s going on than anything else being reported, including that hit piece Forde wrote. It was pretty unbiased and I recommend reading it.

We’re allowed to pay players and did so within the guidelines. UT has every right to tell them to F themselves and move on. NCAA is getting weaker and weaker and looking to show more power. Nothing is going to come out of this toward us. We’re going to fight and they will back down.

It’s new age football and NIL directives. They can shove it and shut up.

We’re allowed to pay players and did so within the guidelines. UT has every right to tell them to F themselves and move on. NCAA is getting weaker and weaker and looking to show more power. Nothing is going to come out of this toward us. We’re going to fight and they will back down.

It’s new age football and NIL directives. They can shove it and shut up.
The process is the punishment, though. They know it and it’s why they’re doing it.

The process is the punishment, though. They know it and it’s why they’re doing it.
It’s a power play and lawyers will shut this down ASAP. UT speaking so fiercely tells me all I need to know. They were ready and they are going to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back