Recruiting Football Talk VII

We really need to adjust expectations downward or this season will turn cancerous to the long term health of the program.

Heupel has proven he can win already.
tenor.gif

Yes I am…full speed ahead! You’re never as good as your best game or as bad as your worst. Carvin and Wright weren’t world beaters under Friend but are now “unreplaceable” after two seasons under Ellarbee? THAT is DEVELOPMENT. Hit me up at the end of the season when reactionary emotion hasn’t tainted an entire YEAR.
I hope you're right, but the utter lack of improvement among guys like Lane and Nicholls is alarming.

One thing I wish they could figure out a good solution to...I think it is apparent by now that our OL really struggles on the road with really loud crowds....which causes the whole offense to suck.

That still doesn't explain games like AP.

I hope you're right, but the utter lack of improvement among guys like Lane and Nicholls is alarming.

One thing I wish they could figure out a good solution to...I think it is apparent by now that our OL really struggles on the road with really loud crowds....which causes the whole offense to suck.

That still doesn't explain games like AP.

I believe they’ve gotten all they can get out of Lane.

Nichols is only a RS Fr.

I had a ton of faith that Elarbee would have his group ready, whoever he put out there. He developed good OL at UCF, and I thought he did a fantastic job with the group left behind from the Pruitt era. So I kinda figured that he would be able to put at least 5-7 guys out there that could play in this league, even if they weren’t all-SEC caliber.

Right now, it looks like he has 3-4, and two aren’t playing.
I hope, and I don't believe it is an overly optimistic hope, is that the OL will perform satisfactorily at least once Coop and Mincey return to the rotation..

Mincey needs to get his head out of his a-double-s...the Idiot is costing himself money with his stupidity.

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face...🤦‍♂️

Knock some sense into you. It's for your own good. And it'll hurt me worse than it does you, of course.
Lol...I predicted 8-9 wins, more if certain things worked out, those things have not only not worked out, they are worse than I thought.

I also said months ago that 6 wins was on the table if those things went bad...and things have went bad.

The Colorado St. Player that put the hit on Hunter...his family receiving death threats...good grief Harvey UpDyke line #1....
I gained a ton of respect for Sanders after he tried to calm the crazies and said the hit was football and unfortunate things happen sometimes.

Same with Hunter.

Reactions: Johnny Majors
The Colorado St. Player that put the hit on Hunter...his family receiving death threats...good grief Harvey UpDyke line #1....
It's the damn casual fans that came out of the woodwork to suckle on Deions teet that are out there doing this bs. Like late hits like that don't happen every week.

It's totally ludicrous how people are reacting to this. They're like a 2020 political mob.

Sure, but putting the blame on him is silly. Our oline was down right awful, against a team that hadn’t even got a sack in their first two games. The defense was awful and barely gave our offense a chance to get into rhythm in the first half
I didn't say he was the scape goat...I said he wasn't the solution.

VN Store

Back