Recruiting Football Talk VII

I hope you're right, but the utter lack of improvement among guys like Lane and Nicholls is alarming.

One thing I wish they could figure out a good solution to...I think it is apparent by now that our OL really struggles on the road with really loud crowds....which causes the whole offense to suck.

That still doesn't explain games like AP.
Lane is what he is…a Butch recruit who got into 3 total games his first 3 seasons on campus. That he’s functional enough to play in 28 games since Ellarbee arrived is a testament to him and DEVELOPMENT. Nichols is three games into his REDSHIRT FRESHMAN campaign. Carts are dominating horses on your racetrack. Your comment on the OL sucking on the road could fairly apply to last season at UGA and SC…both later in the season. How does history judge that group…smile or frown?

@nicksjuzunk it's Wednesday, Brah. We need that game thread, por favor.
Michael Myers Funny GIFs | Tenor

Some lifelong friends just gifted me 5 for UTSA(only way I could afford to take the whole family). Just offered em up out of the blue. My two youngest will get to experience their 1st official game at Neyland Saturday(have only been to the spring games). They are gonna lose their minds when I tell them!

Good guys by fiddy!

Last edited:
Some lifelong friends just gifted me 5 for UTSA(only way I could afford to take the whole family). Just offered em up out of the blue. My two youngest will get to experience their 1st official games at Neyland Saturday(have only been to the spring games). They are gonna lose their minds when I tell them!

Good guys by fiddy!

That's awesome!

What an idiotic statement by Hazle. The offense has absolutely not been running even close to a high level statement. While 2 things can be true that yes Milton didn’t operate the offense smoothly, it also wasn’t completely on him that it didnt either. But for the OC to just come out and say that he is operating at a really high level is straight boneheaded
It's only boneheaded to people who want to continuously harp on the negative and expect everyone else to do the same.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Yes it is! As fd up as things seem at times..... there are still plenty of good people out there! GBO!

Every time I think I'm ready to give up on people, someone out there does something that reminds of that. I'm glad you're getting to make memories with the entire family. That's a very precious gift, indeed.

No pressure or anything but we're now counting on you to win this! :D

It's the damn casual fans that came out of the woodwork to suckle on Deions teet that are out there doing this bs. Like late hits like that don't happen every week.

It's totally ludicrous how people are reacting to this. They're like a 2020 political mob.
With how much Colorado runs their mouth, and Travis having his own stream or podcast, whatever it is…. That sh*t was coming. And it’ll still prob happen again. And I don’t see a problem with it honestly

Every time I think I'm ready to give up on people, someone out there does something that reminds of that. I'm glad you're getting to make memories with the entire family. That's a very precious gift, indeed.

No pressure or anything but we're now counting on you to win this! :D

💯!

Gotcha covered!

Reactions: knoxvol52
Can't lower expectations or write off the season this early. The team has to take it one game at a time. Last year's offense was great fun. Grinding out ugly wins won't be, but finding ways to win with what we have is the only way to keep momentum going. Turn it around before SCAR and use Neyland as a weapon.
I thought we were better and would win. But we never beat Florida. It is what it is. We haven’t won in the swamp since I’ve been out of college. So agree no reason to throw in the towel just yet

Reactions: LA Vol and KptVFL

VN Store

Back