Recruiting Football Talk VII

No matter how down the nancies may be on the current offense...the next 2 seasons be like...

5* Nico

5* Mike Matthews

Top-100 Ethan Davis at TE

Speedsters Sampson and Squirrel

Seldon coming into his own

(Just read the 6 names above and imagine how anyone can guard it under Heupel...)

Majorly upgraded talent across the OL

We haven't had this much raw talent on offense since Peyton days and they didn't have near the playcaller. 50 PPG+ 2024 and 2025 are coming.

And then the defensive talent 😳

Last edited:
BEARS Hall raided along with DC's house. Head Coach was told something by Peanut Tillman who is a former Bear and now FBI agent that caused him to burst into tears.

ETA: Chicago is denying this in some reports now. Whatever the hell is going on is messed up.
Maybe they upset at Justin Fields Production at QB this season so far!!!😏😏😏

BEARS Hall raided along with DC's house. Head Coach was told something by Peanut Tillman who is a former Bear and now FBI agent that caused him to burst into tears.

ETA: Chicago is denying this in some reports now. Whatever the hell is going on is messed up.
Geez wtf

Reactions: KptVFL
The Chicago DC has apparently resigned his position following an FBI raid.

I don’t know the extent, but that site isn’t the best source. I’ve read other articles from them that weren’t true. It’s based out of India, if I recall. Reading between the lines, it appears the DC has a health issue and maybe an investigation into a family member.

@thistime

We face the Roadrunners this weekend. Your expertise will be needed.

tenor.gif

Gang, why don’t we stop dissecting the collapse of the Florida game? Everything has been covered countless times.....
You're right. I made a mistake. No one wants to look at that. I nuked the posts.

Let's win Saturday!

Last edited:
Unfortunately not so much.
I saw some good in the game. I saw some bad. I’m very tired of the obvious referee miscalls.

I’m very disappointed in the players who made poor choices, got caught and made their teammates pay for it with the absence from the game.

I’m interested to see if the team can man up and recover from an embarrassing loss or will they quit and pack it in as so many “fans” on VN have done?

I’m not going to give up

14-1 🤠
What happened to 15-0 :) :) :) :) :)

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
As much as losing to UF sucked if we lose to that clown at SC again this year I might lose my mind. Heupel better find a way to win that game.
If we lose a shootout, on a couple of fluky plays and few bad calls - that’ll be one thing.

If we look incompetent again, and get worked by Sc at home…. I’m just gonna be the worst.

I checked last night and almost every post in the FF calls for Milton to be benched. They all ridiculously and monomaniacally cite their own take on a game two years ago as the reason. They have been proven right, you see. There are no other problems or shortcomings with the team, you see. HH would have put 60 on that defense with no blocking.

Never go full retard.
Actually-----never go to the FF-----that's worse than going to the dark side

About what I used to wager. Best thing I liked was the nothing games! Podunk U vs The Nobody's was like the Super Bowl if I had skin in it!
😂. . . they get a lot more interesting if you have a bet on it, whether it's $1-$20. Anything over $100 causes too much sweat for me, I can't watch a game if I bet that much. If I ever go over $20, I am extremely confident though.

Reactions: KptVFL

VN Store

Back