Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of that makes me look foolish, and none of that backs up your point of view about not slowing down.
Facts: 2020 KC, 6 in NFL in points
2021: KC , 4th in points
2023: KC 15th in points.

The original post mentioned trading Hill, a WR
To bad you don’t comprehend the post was referring to offense , but continue you’re crusade of ignorance and looking foolish.

Another fact: I don’t give a sh*+ about how stupid you’re making yourself look
Again, this is what was said...

As long as Mahomes and Kelce are still there, I don't see them falling soon.

Heck, they traded the best WR in the NFL to Miami, and it's not slowed them down.

They are not nearly as explosive on offense as they were a few years ago, so I would say it has slowed them down

Facts:
2023 Super Bowl Champions.
2024 Super Bowl Champions.

Fact: both of those WITHOUT Tyreek Hill.

If that's slowing down, I can only imagine what sped up looks like.

I'm gonna let you have whatever you reply with, im done...I can see this means a lot to you, and I'm a good Samaritan.

Is everyone who buys beer from a store or gas station an alcoholic? You ever bought beer from a gas station and immediately popped one open? I have in my past. I’ve never been an alcoholic. I doubt many people are too keen on drinking hot beer.
I have not.

Real solutions involve hard work and rarely get your name in the headlines. These pols just want us to think they're doing something. This guy will go back to his community and tell people "well I passed a bill to get drunks off the road," and that will be that. Of course, these laws don't stop the offenses and sometimes they can actually make things a lot worse but all the pols are thinking about is the next election.

If you really wanted to stop DUIs, well dangerous DUIs, you need to focus on the people who get a 2nd offense within 6mos and you order serious treatment, 3rd offense should be mandatory in-patient rehab. The problem is that while my solution here sounds good 1. there aren't many actual treatment centers or even out patient counseling centers 2. no one wants to fund mental health care and drug rehabilitation programs 3. finding in-patient rehab centers is difficult - there aren't enough beds to meet demand

I did criminal Justice for part of my ugrad and spoke to a guy in jail who couldn't have been more than 18-19 years of age. He was in for a minor offense and was to get out soon. I asked him about his release and he looked me dead in the eye and said, "I don't want to get out of jail." I asked him why. And he said, "As soon as I'm out I'll get back on drugs and it will kill me." I asked him about rehab and he shook his head and told me no facilities/no insurance. He was legitimately terrified of going home because he knew he'd go back to bad habits and that his were dangerous enough to kill him. That's a kid that should've been given court ordered in-patient rehab - a perfect candidate for treatment and rehabilitation.
Either we make rehabilitation (and mental health care) available to those who can't afford it or we deal with much more expensive consequences down the road.

Is everyone who buys beer from a store or gas station an alcoholic? You ever bought beer from a gas station and immediately popped one open? I have in my past. I’ve never been an alcoholic. I doubt many people are too keen on drinking hot beer.
stupid ideas are stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back