Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guessing game just like a Weather Forecaster..

Also Titans fans shouldn't give up on Mayo so quickly, he was a Rookie last season.
Except most people without agendas new that Will Levi's was going to be sub-par in the NFL. He has has a couple good games but most normal folks without agendas predicted that.

EDIT: Even the weather guessers new Levi's was cheeks.

Except most people without agendas new that Will Levi's was going to be sub-par in the NFL. He has has a couple good games but most normal folks without agendas predicted that.

Levis got a first round grade for a reason. If it was really how you are describing it, he never would have shown up for the 1st day of the draft.

I do think fans hated on Levis, not just Vols fans. But fans tend to value on field results may more than GMs and scouts do. sometimes the fans are right. Blaine Gabbert and Mitch Trubisky come to mind. And sometimes they are wrong. Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes come to mind.

The fact that Levis is entering next year as the day 1 starter has already proven the hater Vol fans wrong lol. Time will tell. Pick still looks good a year later.

Reactions: screenthis

English better my guy. English better. 😂

Jk. I make so many typos on here from my phone, it’s so annoying. I had to since you just called out the other guy.

English better my guy. English better.
Edit: Well, everyone piling on.

And ⬆️ you’re welcome @Glitch

I think you could make the argument that our LB’s are probably the most deep position talent wise besides edge rushers. IMO, he didn’t do a bad job recruiting at all.
It was with Smyrna I had this discussion with in the fall.
It's not that he's done bad, it's that he could do and needed to do better. Carter honestly is the only difference maker he's really recruited and the jury is still out on him.
Every other coach but him has closed on some Elite talent.

Also, I remember LA saying awhile back that we will keep who we want to keep regarding coaches, it doesn't seem like CJH fought too hard to keep BJM

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back