Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you ever put medicine in a different bottle? Like antibiotics in an Aleve bottle?
You better freaking not be. My employer gets complaints for drugs we package because numbnuts like that can't keep straight what goes in which bottle and what they had to begin with. If it is a mixed product complaint, it is a huge deal.

Early in the year, everyone was talking about how Alabama and Auburn had much easier SEC schedules. No one mentions it anymore. Have unexpected developments made that story less or not true? Or has the topic just been dropped?
I don't think outcomes have changed much, only USCjr and Arky are playing outside expectations imo.

I've heard "unbalanced schedules" as the reason why we haven't been the favorite to win the regular season. Was mentioned on ESPN last month. Heard it again on Sirius/espnu yesterday. The guy explained it in depth - basically the expected good teams get tougher (bigger games for TV) schedules, while USCjr got a banger of a schedule...as they segued into the next topic of "is USCjr real or not".....nope they're not for real.

Last edited:
Not one single person has said that here. Have you been reading other boards?
I havent seen any comments like that. Either way, he seemed like a good coach who came here during a questionable time. We're a lot more attractive now than then, aside from the NCAA - which was a more dire situation back then. I think we'll hire/promote at least an equally talented coach, but probably even better.

Yikes. Anyone saying Herring or Perry played well…. Glad they are VFLs but they need replaced asap
Don’t think either we’re studs by any stretch, but Herring was forced to play at Mike as a true sophomore and that’s not an easy role to fill. He got beat bad consistently in the pass game but he did admirably in the run game.

Perry was actually pretty good in the last few games, and to be fair I only said he’d improved.

Telander was great for a true freshman.

maggie-smith-disapproval.gif

Don’t think either we’re studs by any stretch, but Herring was forced to play at Mike as a true sophomore and that’s not an easy role to fill. He got beat bad consistently in the pass game but he did admirably in the run game.

Perry was actually pretty good in the last few games, and to be fair I only said he’d improved.

Telander was great for a true freshman.
No he didnt, go watch Mizzou and UF games, Herring loses his gap consistently in the run game..... Even after the Mizzou game the coahes said he needed better eye discipline.

Reactions: StoVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back