Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is better? PS5 or xbox?

Have 2 Xbox series S. Are online only......no disk drive. These days it doesn't matter much. Lots of downloads even if you own the disk. Is about $15 a month each for a lot of games and online play. Can buy whatever digitally. Only issue has been having to add external drives for more storage.

Which is better? PS5 or xbox?
I had a 5 and then sold it for the Xbox. I don’t regret it. I feel the Xbox has better games and runs smoother, plus they now own the rights to Bethesda, if you’re into RPGs. However, PS5 does have the better app and although I think gamepass offers better games, the PlayStation Store’s yearly subscription is a better price.

But really, overall, you can’t go wrong with either.

Xbox series S is probably the cheapest option.
Is there a big difference for in-game performance in the different models? I mean, will the game play and graphics be the same on all versions/brands, outside of supporting 4k video? . . not that any of that really matters, since it's been so long since I've played any games, it'll probably look like magic to me, 😂. Really, the last time I played was probably Fallout Vegas.

Trying to watch this but it’s so hard. I can’t say it looks much different than watching HS girls games 30 years ago.
That was my exact thought. I remember Pat's LVs just looking a lot different, but maybe they did look similar to this and I'm just propping her teams up in my memories.

That was my exact thought. I remember Pat's LVs just looking a lot different, but maybe they did look similar to this and I'm just propping her teams up in my memories.
No, Pat’s teams were WAY more disciplined and played great fundamental basketball. She had a system and ran actual offensive sets, not this trash that Kelly’s offense does. It is backyard ball at best.

I had a 5 and then sold it for the Xbox. I don’t regret it. I feel the Xbox has better games and runs smoother, plus they now own the rights to Bethesda, if you’re into RPGs. However, PS5 does have the better app and although I think gamepass offers better games, the PlayStation Store’s yearly subscription is a better price.

But really, overall, you can’t go wrong with either.
I'll probably only play NCAAf on it. I like Bethesda, they made the Fallout series I think. Thats what I'm asking though, which one has the smoother gameplay/graphics/UI, but like I mentioned above, any of them would probably far exceed my expectations. . . so I guess I just need to get the cheapest version.

Reactions: KptVFL
Lady Vols...

bart-simpson-at-least.gif

I'll probably only play NCAAf on it. I like Bethesda, they made the Fallout series I think. Thats what I'm asking though, which one has the smoother gameplay/graphics/UI, but like I mentioned above, any of them would probably far exceed my expectations. . . so I guess I just need to get the cheapest version.
I’d go with the Xbox then. It’s basically a computer but in console form. Plus, EA’s streaming service comes with Gamepass, so you can also get Madden, FIFA, etc., games with the subscription. And you’ll get a discount for when NCAA drops.

Reactions: KptVFL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back