Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Vols...

bart-simpson-at-least.gif
Corrections:
KELLY HARPER’S lady Vols…

South Carolina being so good puts a bullseye on their back. Lady VOLS playing with energy and there is excitement from the fans. This is what happens to our men's team when they play away from home. It's not easy to play on the road.

That was my exact thought. I remember Pat's LVs just looking a lot different, but maybe they did look similar to this and I'm just propping her teams up in my memories.
Nope. Parker and Anosike would have put this game away in the third quarter. Bull rushing Anosike like SC is doing in the lane would have been met with lethal force. Bobbitt and Hornbuckle would have easily held up their end.

Is there a big difference for in-game performance in the different models? I mean, will the game play and graphics be the same on all versions/brands, outside of supporting 4k video? . . not that any of that really matters, since it's been so long since I've played any games, it'll probably look like magic to me, 😂. Really, the last time I played was probably Fallout Vegas.
I got my son a PS5 last year and it looks awesome. I've been playing Red Dead 2 on his old PS4 and it looks really good, too. I like the controller more on playstation than I do Xbox. I also liked that the PS2 and up, I could watch disc movies on them. However, I don't think that's a big selling point anymore.

I've not played online in a few years but my kids do. I think it's more expensive to play PS online. They raised the PS subscription $20 this past year to $79.99 and you have to have it to play online. I don't know how much it is for Xbox's subscription, but they'll probably follow suit if they haven't already.

Last edited:
Reactions: KptVFL
Nope. Parker and Anosike would have put this game away in the third quarter. Bull rushing Anosike like SC is doing in the lane would have been met with lethal force. Bobbitt and Hornbuckle would have easily held up their end.
The best thing I have ever gotten my mom is a ball signed by all of that last national championship team and Pat. I had an employee whose boyfriend was on the scrimmage squad. It’s pretty cool.

She is the worst I have seen and Kelly just lets her do whatever she wants. This was my 1st and last game watching them. This is a bad coached team. I have seen high school teams look better than this
I'm a pretty big sunshine pumper, but this isnt an impressive team. Kinda sad watching them and remembering what the LV's used to be.

She is the worst I have seen and Kelly just lets her do whatever she wants. This was my 1st and last game watching them. This is a bad coached team. I have seen high school teams look better than this
I quit watching after a few games every season. Just can’t stand the sloppy play and the lack of improvement over the season. They never seem to get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back