Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which coach could we actually hire to get us there? You think USCe's coach would come here?
Not sure. Staley probably wouldn’t. She would have 5 years ago when we hired pretty Holly. The biggest problem is will we go outside the LV tree to hire. If not, then I guess you go get Kara Lawson and hope for the best, although I’m not convinced she is much better.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Not sure. Staley probably wouldn’t. She would have 5 years ago when we hired pretty Holly. The biggest problem is will we go outside the LV tree to hire. If not, then I guess you go get Kara Lawson and hope for the best, although I’m not convinced she is much better.
If we go LV alumn tree again I’ll be 100% convinced our athletic department doesn’t give a 💩 about the LV brand anymore

If we go LV alumn tree again I’ll be 100% convinced our athletic department doesn’t give a 💩 about the LV brand anymore
It would definitely be maddening. I just don’t think there is anyone out there coaching from that tree that is worth the hire. I surely hope Danny would go outside this time around for the hire.

It would definitely be maddening. I just don’t think there is anyone out there coaching from that tree that is worth the hire. I surely hope Danny would go outside this time around for the hire.
I have no doubt danny would, its moreso a matter of the behind the scenes people that would worry me like the old timer boosters

Happy Friday.

February 16, 2024: You may feel like you are in a state of limbo. That is because you are uncertain about what your next steps should be. But, I tell you honestly, that you must not worry about the future. Do the best you can with today as you take one moment at a time. I hold your future in My hands, says the Lord. Believe it and receive it. Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

I think they are saying 2026 for the ps6 but that's just speculation and judging the reaction that may get pushed back or just be when the ps5 pro is released. The pro models are usually the 'beta' version of the next gen. This gen was sabotaged by covid. Not only was it hard to get anything until last year but because of that devs put out games that would run on last gen consoles. There just haven't been that many this gen games because both Sony and Microsoft were pushing backwards compatibility so hard because they knew there were serious supply issues. Most of the games released this cycle have really been last gen games at their peak (if that makes any sense) rather than this gen games.

Even now, most new releases are still available on PS4 and Xbox One. It makes no sense to skip ahead to PS6 and whatever the new Xbox will be called when we're not even at a point where they're making games for the current generation. But corps being corps will probably do just that. Still, there are enough great games on both consoles that buying one now is worth the price of admission, imo. Great stress relief and with the subs you have plenty of games to play without paying full price all the time.
R.899e5d49d0267d40048f0a0f0cc106db

To put Edey into historical context:

23 pts
12 rebounds
2 blocks per game

Shaq's peak college season:

28 pts
15 rebounds
5 blocks per game
Even had 1.5 steals per game!

Shaq was a freakin monster 😳😳😳

Nothing against Edey, Shaq was just that DUDE.

Shaq at his peak was the most dominant player at his position on both levels. Unreal player.

#2 Lady Vols softball schedule for this weekend (EST):
Today -
#9 Stanford 3pm ESPN2
#3 Texas 6pm LHN
Tomorrow -
Georgia Tech 12pm ESPN+
#20 UCLA 4pm ESPNU
Sunday -
#5 Florida State 8pm ESPN

What so ironic about this is the Lady Vols basketball team was not mentioned is this post..covering women’s sports..😭😂😂😂😂 I don’t blame you

The NBA can be crazy sometimes. The Grizzlies beat the Bucks tonight. The Grizzlies were playing a back to back without any of their starters, even no Jaren Jackson. Out of the 9 that played, I’ve never really heard of 3 of them. Giannis went 15-17 from the field, but GG Jackson and Zaire Williams both scored 27. GG Jackson appears to be a great find by the front office.

GG Jackson would be a top 5 pick in this year’s draft. Imagine if he had stayed another year at SC for development. And the Grizz just locked him up for an inexpensive 4 year contract. They’re gearing up to be all in contending for a title, starting next season.

Reactions: DD4ME and VolGee4
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back