Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should be suspended for a half, at least. What will Birmingham do?

spongebob-nothing.gif

More amazing than the fact that the 1983 Houston team lost that national championship game was the fact that it was that NC State team that beat them. It was amazing that NC State even made it far enough to face Houston.
Thing people forget about that NC State team was they had multiple people out with injuries all year. They literally got everyone back together just before the NCAA tournament. That was a very good team that got all if it's pieces back just in time.

Dillingham for KY is a bit like Dalton. Team is down? He takes over.

Question though. Why do they wait so long to review a Goal Tending call?

Reactions: knoxvol52
Been contemplating whether to post this or not. What the heck.

Had a friend back in Knoxville years ago who used his own made up acronym…DWELF. Eli Drinkwitz is the epitome of the term.

Dick
With
E
ars
Looking
F***er
It seems he’s trying to make us out to be a rival, or that’s what I’ve taken from his ‘poking the bear’ antics. I refuse to give him that title. He’s a little bitch and that’s all we need to know about him. Yes. I know I just fed into his ‘little man syndrome’. I’m going back to shaking my head at his stupidity and scroll pass it. I suggest y’all do the same. Dork Idiot.

I see that sources continue to indicate that Saban’s meddling is causing real problems with Alabama’s new staff. Apparently the long-time announcer was fired after he was caught in the middle in an argument between Saban and Deboer during a staff meeting and took Saban’s side. Things are getting really heated in Tuscaloosa!
HAHAHAHA I don't even give a flying rip if any of these rumors are true, but damn, they get juicier by the day. Where there is rumor, there is uncertainty. Where there is uncertainty, there is doubt, and....

1708574792846.png.

I have no doubt the dynasty is dead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back