Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 621587
I wanted to say THANK YOU to whoever suggested listening to Sturgill Simpson during the "country music is dead" discussion a couple of weeks ago. My wife got me the "Metamodern Sounds in Country Music" cd for Valentines Day and it's exactly what I've been looking for. 'Long white line' and 'Turtles all the way down' have that old school, country sound I love and the rest of the album ain't bad either. (I would have probably enjoyed 'It ain't all flowers' more , if I would have been on LSD.)

*Anyone wondering, he's like a mix of Waylon Jennings and Keith Whitley.

Good call, VN!
Get Sailor’s Guide and High Top Mountain. All of them are so good.

So is Sankey going to fine LSU for rushing the court?
tumblr_m9g10ecZPs1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Get Sailor’s Guide and High Top Mountain. All of them are so good.
My wife also got me The Ballad of Dood and Juanita for Valentines day. I finally got a chance to play it all the way through (today) and I really like it too. It's very similar to Willie Nelson's 'Red Headed Stranger' album, which I love.

*I ordered the Sailors Guide a couple of days ago and I'm thinking about getting both Cuttin Grass CDs. I've been starving for new music. 😁

Last edited:
LeBron is a crybaby wuss. That's why he wouldn't make my top 10. Larry Bird would trash talk him so hard he'd be in a fetal position on the floor bawling his eyes out.
That is funny. I havn't seen that in Lebron but funny. I have seen other players cry when Lebron crashes the lane.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back