Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Vandy fanboy here and no Stackhouse lover either, but if you've ever struggled at work, home, or on a project, his speech resonated.

Idk. Some might think it blasphemous for Stackhouse to compare himself in his present situation to the Crucifixion. While others might consider it merely grandiose and in poor taste.

Last edited:
Has this been discussed?

Losing their receivers coach - who was damned good - was a massive blow.

But losing Dell - who is arguably one of the best RB coaches in the country, is an even bigger blow.

Kirby is an elite recruiter but a meh game day head coach. He’s been largely aided by an elite staff these past few years. That staff has been getting picked apart the past couple seasons.

He ain’t saban where he’s gonna be able to keep their dynasty going. Hell, it likely might already be over.

Greetings from Park City Utah. Nice view for a Cold Beer. 🍺⛷️

View attachment 620977
Awesome! Have fun!
My son and I are going to Vail in a few weeks.
Came down to picking between Park Cities vs Vail. Actually got a better deal in Vail (I was shocked). Plus no need for a vehicle. Added bonus that one of his buddies from Scouts is at the Air Force Academy and is getting to come up and ski with us for a few days.
The cadets get great ski pass prices and even can rent equipment from the Academy for next to nothing. (They very much deserve any perks).

I wish that I could spend my winter months skiing. So much fun. My wife shakes her head when I say that I want to ski into my 80s. (Means that I will have to keep in shape…). I met a ski instructor about 10 years ago who was 84!!! I’m a firm believer that you need a driving force/goal to achieve or you will let life happen and you let things go to your detriment.

Plus I need to see CJH’s 10th NC celebration at Tennessee. 😎

15-0 🤠

Let’s agree to celebrate the first one with this season! 👍

Has this been discussed?

Losing their receivers coach - who was damned good - was a massive blow.

But losing Dell - who is arguably one of the best RB coaches in the country, is an even bigger blow.

Kirby is an elite recruiter but a meh game day head coach. He’s been largely aided by an elite staff these past few years. That staff has been getting picked apart the past couple seasons.

He ain’t saban where he’s gonna be able to keep their dynasty going. Hell, it likely might already be over.

I dont believe that last statement is true. Football coaches want to coach talented football players. Kirby will get top notch coaches because Georgia will attract top end talent because the state of Georgia is top 5 in high school talent.

75-74 LSU beats Kentucky

What an ending!!!

Screech...... View attachment 621790
Cal's seat is hotter than a El Chico's fajita plate!
I was listening to the pre-game show on the way to the store last night and the guys on there called this game "a classic trap game"..

They are stupid, but they were right...lol.

As long as you don't go to a rival it is hard to get too upset.

Now, Hank TootToot was a little biatch.
Yup, not ruffled by the guys who portaled to uk and arkansas. They are going to experience a beat down of epic proportions. But it’s just business. Poor Mincey may set a new SEC/NCAA collegiate record for most qb sacks allowed by an opponent. By the 4th quarter, he’s just going to step out of the way. Our 4th string DE/OLB will be adding to the sack totals. 😁 Pearce will hit the bench after his 3rd sack in the 3rd quarter. To go with his 7 1st half sacks. 😎

By then, I will be firmly entrenched at

15-0 🤠

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back