Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for anyone who keeps up with other teams like I used to before two granddaughters cheering for the first football age group and the last in Saturdays. How much talent is Missouri bringing back? Weak schedule? Really want them to implode.
They have a really weak schedule and they bring back their QB and WRs, but lose heart and soul player Garret Shrader...I know that much.

How many games did Maui Ahuna sit last year, waiting on NCAA clearance? And, how many games was Tony V suspended, working with the NCAA? Yet, let a kid deliver a clear-as-day, Macho Man elbow to another kid, 1 game.

Or, maybe I'm just imagining things again...my tin foil hat may be on too tight. Every fanbase feels this way.
It was bad. If you watch closely, he threw an elbow at the guy in the beginning of the clip. Within a matter of 3 seconds, he threw 2 blatant attacks. 1 game is ridiculous. He should be suspended several games.

That was a stretch,I have that about once a month.
Looking at BOT list, he probably takes a 40mg Cholesterol pill daily. Good grief.
Nope. Total cholesterol is the biggest lie ever perpetuated. My triglycerides as of November were 70. My cardiac calcium CT score was 4. You like so many other continue to buy into the lies the AMA has fed you

Reactions: SmokinBob
That picture has always given me the heebie-jeebies...those guys had cast iron balls...or they were insane..maybe a lil bit of both..lol.
I have an irrational fear of heights. . . I have no idea how they can stomach it. . . then again, if it were either that or starve, I'd give it a shot. . . I'd probably end up starving to death though.

I have an irrational fear of heights. . . I have no idea how they can stomach it. . . then again, if it were either that or starve, I'd give it a shot. . . I'd probably end up starving to death though.
I'm not really very afraid of heights...but that is insane. My wife has pictures of me standing on top of a 4-5 square foot separated rock pillar on the edge of Black Canyon of the Gunnison with a 2300 foot drop on all sides. ..but it wasn't a foot wide steel beam with nothing but air underneath 900-1000 feet up.

e8b368c4-4623-4e0e-a6d1-85158791e735_text.gif

How many games did Maui Ahuna sit last year, waiting on NCAA clearance? And, how many games was Tony V suspended, working with the NCAA? Yet, let a kid deliver a clear-as-day, Macho Man elbow to another kid, 1 game.

Or, maybe I'm just imagining things again...my tin foil hat may be on too tight. Every fanbase feels this way.
should be more than one game but that is two different entities doing the suspending…. SEC/NCAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back