Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for anyone who keeps up with other teams like I used to before two granddaughters cheering for the first football age group and the last in Saturdays. How much talent is Missouri bringing back? Weak schedule? Really want them to implode.
Well they got their QB and he will likely be one of the best in the league. Then they have 2 top rated recievers to pair with. 🙄 They are likely to be better than most would prefer.

Well they got their QB and he will likely be one of the best in the league. Then they have 2 top rated recievers to pair with. 🙄 They are likely to be better than most would prefer.
But what about the OL and defense? Are they loaded or just have the few 5*s? Think they surprised a lot of teams last year or were really good?

Her and Mary Lou Retton battled for the All-Around Gold Medal in 1984.

Greatest gymnastics competition I ever watched .

NADIA eventually married U.S. gymnast Bart Connor.
They run a school in Oklahoma, I do believe.
She was 14 years old whenever she went perfect in the '76 Olympics...then did it again, several more times...it was unheard of in 1976, it just didnt happen, especially to do it in multiple events.

Mary Lou became America's sweetheart in '84; I was 6 years old, and can still remember watching her win the Gold. She was the most amazing thing I had ever seen...i can only imagine what it was like watching Nadia in '76.

I was so glad that Mary Lou was able to recover from her pneumonia last year.

Oh ok. That makes sense. I wont be wanting to play, but I can see the allure.
Trying to learn my grandkids that board games are better than video games.

So for Christmas I bought a few old board games, so I've played Operation for 2 months now.

Hands aren't as steady as they once were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back