Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken from the PF, for those of you that don't stray from the RF plantation.....

*Sound on / full screen

After seeing the dog AND the way they were crashing/driving, I'm pretty sure the suspect wasn't exactly wrong for running. Wrong for whatever he did in the first place but probably not wrong for trying to get away from the crazy people whose own dogs don't like them. 🤣

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Has there been a ruling yet in the case against the NCAA? Thought the judge stated he would give a fairly quick decision.

After seeing the dog AND the way they were crashing/driving, I'm pretty sure the suspect wasn't exactly wrong for running. Wrong for whatever he did in the first place but probably not wrong for trying to get away from the crazy people whose own dogs don't like them. 🤣
How many know what show that music comes from?

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
On UT website. I got an email last week saying I could purchase (had expressed interest last year). I think the rest go on sale this week. I got 4 on the 40, upper deck for $107 each including fees.
That’s awesome!
Do we draw straws? Hold a raffle? Can we be multi game winners?
When you pick us to go with you, do we have to wear Storm Trooper uniforms?
May I suggest a Darth Maul in Pantone 151 & White? 🤠

Am I being presumptuous? I assume that you were inviting us? 😁

If not, oops. Nevermind 😳

Saban was doing this sh-t all along, and is doubling down in "retirement," now with the bully pulpit of ESPN to campaign against parity, reinstitute Bama's illegal bag game through caps, and to do his utmost to influence the teams selected and not selected for the playoffs, as well as to influence recruits' views of teams via broadcasts.

He tells Alabama and its fans (where he still works and has an office) that he is forever a Bammer and will work tirelessly to promote Bama's interests in retirement.

Then he tells these imbecile media sycophants that he is a neutral party and an elder statesman. And they repeat it like a tape recorder.

Saban is desperate to bring Alabama's ability to cheat with impunity back and a reprise of his bag game. NIL and the portal are creating parity.

Saban is behind the immoral and grossly illegal* on-going NCAA hit on Tennessee. He didn't like getting beat out for Nico. He didn't like getting his azz beat and being outcoached in Knoxville. He saw for himself the level of extreme blatant rigging of officiating by the Birmingham office that was required for him to "beat" (or be corruptly gifted with a crooked "win") versus Tennessee in Birmingham last year.

He is really a terrible person.

He brags on Sankey and Greg Byrne in the article. Sankey oversees the corrupt officiating and scheduling indispensable to Saban and Bama.

Bryne is involved with Saban in Bama's illegal corruption of state and local police and the district attorney's office.

Byrne (together with two small-school coaches or league offices also in Alabama) are on the 12-member NCAA selection committee for basketball. We already see the end-of-year gauntlet that Sankey made for the basketVols. Now keep an eye on Alabama's influence on the Tournament seeding this year. UNC is on the committee too.

* Ex post facto rules tailored for a specific target, presumption of guilt rather than innocence in proceedings for the same purpose, selective enforcement and grants of cheating-with-impunity status to favorites to corrupt outcomes.
preach-hand-wave-robert-downey-jr-go6c4jqa2e1hwwu3.gif

should be more than one game but that is two different entities doing the suspending…. SEC/NCAA
SEC suspended Bama kid, based on NCAA guidelines.

"NCAA rules require a suspension for the next regular-season game when a player commits an act of fighting defined as "a confrontation involving one or more players, coaches or other team personnel wherein (but not limited to) a fist, hand, arm, foot, knee or leg is used to combatively strike the other individual."

Last edited:
Fins.

See I'm probably by myself on this opinion, but I don't think professional athletes should allowed to participate in Olympics.

That goes for every country. My father was a boxing fanatic and every Summer Olympics he would get so pissed off watching our young American boxers always having to fight those grown ass Cubans in finals of every weight class..
I couldn’t agree more. Pros ruin the Olympics.

Reactions: knoxvol52
How many games did Maui Ahuna sit last year, waiting on NCAA clearance? And, how many games was Tony V suspended, working with the NCAA? Yet, let a kid deliver a clear-as-day, Macho Man elbow to another kid, 1 game.

Or, maybe I'm just imagining things again...my tin foil hat may be on too tight. Every fanbase feels this way.

Gotta get the SEC office out of Birmingham…with that being said, one game feels pretty standard here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back