Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs payback with his teeth laying in the floor.
You know, the Birmingham crew not only didn't eject the Bama assailant; they didn't even call that a foul on the Bama guy at all.

They not only didn't call a foul of any sort on the Bama thug, get this. The Birmingham crew called a foul on the player who was assaulted by the Bama guy. That's right.

In a game where regulation ended in a tie, the proper call could have made a difference.

Last edited:
I'm not an avid poster, but I'm an avid follower. My rescue dog who I've had for 8 years passed and it was not a peaceful ordeal. I know everyone loves their dogs, but this dog was the heart and soul of our family. I'm devastated. Prayers and well wishes are welcome. Thanks guys. Go Vols.

I'm not an avid poster, but I'm an avid follower. My rescue dog who I've had for 8 years passed and it was not a peaceful ordeal. I know everyone loves their dogs, but this dog was the heart and soul of our family. I'm devastated. Prayers and well wishes are welcome. Thanks guys. Go Vols.
My condolences and best wishes to you and your family. I know it must be a heartbreaking loss. We lost a dog a few years ago and it hurt bad. But by now all the happy memories have come back and she is remembered with great joy. May something like that happen for you and yours. Peace be with you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back