Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
We done herd you wunna marry are sister

View attachment 581399
Look! A beer truck flipped over!
Dave Chappelle Distraction GIF - Dave Chappelle Distraction Leave -  Discover & Share GIFs

I deliberately stayed away this week until last night. Could not deal with the anticipated level of FF level posting in here. From looking over a few pages, I was glad I did.
We pretty much became the FF this week. Those that have ventured over there have not returned, so I am reasonably sure that it was even worse, and I did not believe that was possible.

Yep we are 7-5 because teams never get better over the course of the season and all the other teams that are struggling (USCjr, A&M, Bama, UK) will get better but we won't!
i’m worried about some of the things going on at UT but if we played SC at the beginning instead of the end…. people would feel the same way about last season….. Let’s win out starting saturday!!!

RF, need your recommendations: Fam and I are to Colorado in a couple of weeks. Staying just west of Colorado Springs. Going off a list of the top attractions (Pikes Peak, Seven Falls, Garden of Gods, Royal Gorge). Also looking to trip over to Buena Vista and Leadville area. I was eyeing to take my kiddos on the Leadville & Southern RxR. Any additional must sees or attractions to avoid? Thanks in advance.
Looks like we're losing one to Deion....

They'll be in the top 25.... they're recruiting classes are ranked top 5. We need to show we are closer to AM than to UK and Vandy
uh-okay-yeah-sure.gif

The team that's currently receiving ZERO votes and not in the top 40...they're on the dang brink lol

And they had top 5 classes last year. The perception is TAMU stinks. USCjr at least has some juice from their 2 top 10 wins last year and sticking with UGA (as much as I hate to say this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back