Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's never a good idea to design run plays for your QB when your backup is a true freshman
Do you play scared? Don’t ever run even if you got room? Man it’s football, I want players that aren’t worried about contact. You can play smart and still run. Heck, we have to keep the D honest you can’t play a quarterback that is either timid or told not to run. Your really setting him up to get killed. I am tired of this logic, if your going to play limited worrying about what might happen your going to be severely limited. Your telling the defense what your not going to do and that is pretty much telling them what your going to do. Football is not meant to be played with limitations. Good grief I hope to goodness they are not telling him to not run even if it’s there. This is football not a tea party. You do what it takes to win. GBO

😊 ... She's the real deal.

Must be in the English dept. She's killing me by touching that with her bare hands. That is so destructive to old books and manuscripts. Even when your hands are clean and feel dry, you're depositing oils onto those pages that damage them. Bright light (especially direct light or sunlight) and contact with the skin are the enemies of preservation.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
If that's real and she's a PhD, why in the hell is she touching that with her bare hands? The urge to smack her for that vid is real.
I have an only have a bachelors in history but I agree. Cold War is what I studied primarily and any primary source from USSR or here I was able to see, I was terrified to touch lol (never was really able to. Professors wouldn’t trust undergrads with it anyways)

This guy is so important right now, especially in places like Morristown where there's a huge Latino population. Having an ambassador like him to connect the anglo speaking population to the spanish speaking population in a meaningful way is crucial. I'm not sure he realizes how important his role may well turn out to be.

Do Latinos like American football? All the ones I’ve ever went to school or worked with only liked soccer if they were from Mexico or South America, and baseball if they were Dominican or Puerto Rican

Do Latinos like American football? All the ones I’ve ever went to school or worked with only liked soccer if they were from Mexico or South America, and baseball if they were Dominican or Puerto Rican

Language has been a huge barrier but yes, a lot of latinos love American football once introduced to it. Also, in places like Morristown you have a lot of 2nd and 3rd generations who want to be able to share their love of American football with spanish speaking parents, grandparents, friends and relatives etc without having to constantly translate while also teaching that person how the game works.

The 2nd and 3rd gens are as American and as East TN as I am. (Some of them are prob more East, Tennessee than I am despite my family having been here for many generations more lol).

The woman in green just saved his wedding. Good thing he had that in his view over what was happening elsewhere.

They are def. not marrying at 16 if that's the practice. You gents will rise to anything at that age. And I still want to know how she manages to move her cheeks separately. That's bar bet material.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
They are def. not marrying at 16 if that's the practice. You gents will rise to anything at that age. And I still want to know how she manages to move her cheeks separately. That's bar bet material.
It's called talent----5 star

This guy is so important right now, especially in places like Morristown where there's a huge Latino population. Having an ambassador like him to connect the anglo speaking population to the spanish speaking population in a meaningful way is crucial. I'm not sure he realizes how important his role may well turn out to be.
morristown, the atlantis of american football fandom. such is the key to program successes

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back