Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people don't have the slightest grasp😂 Maybe it will get cleaned up
Sorry for inconveniencing you so bad. I figured posting it in the players thread would be the best option so people would have a better understand of who it was instead of posting a random name that some people wouldn't recognize.

Ooooooh I like that.
Twss GIF - TWSS - Discover & Share GIFs

I have a feeling we struggle saturday.

Starters will play the entire game just like AP.

If their QB1 plays he will give us fits in the secondary and with his legs.

I feel we will be able to run the ball, but our passing attack again will be limited to screens.

We probably pull away at the end like 30-13 type score.
I don’t feel good about it either.

Not unless Joe finds his curveball again.

1 possession game at the half.
It’ll be a slog throughout.
Score late to win by 14.

Then it will all be about how underrated UTSA is/was.

This Mays situation seems kind of odd. Is there something about his injury that would warrant extra caution on his part?

It seems this staff wants and expected his return would have come before now.
I said it before but a hernia for a lineman is like a UCL for a pitcher. You can’t rush them

Reactions: JacketVol
Sorry for inconveniencing you so bad. I figured posting it in the players thread would be the best option so people would have a better understand of who it was instead of posting a random name that some people wouldn't recognize.
No problem. Sorry I was too harsh. Everyone in this forum will recognize him. We just don't bump old player threads unless someone is in the portal and has confirmed Tennessee interest. I'm all for French having a huge year, so long as he gets crushed tomorrow! It's an interesting point that he's playing. Go Vols! 🍊

Last edited:
RF, need your recommendations: Fam and I are to Colorado in a couple of weeks. Staying just west of Colorado Springs. Going off a list of the top attractions (Pikes Peak, Seven Falls, Garden of Gods, Royal Gorge). Also looking to trip over to Buena Vista and Leadville area. I was eyeing to take my kiddos on the Leadville & Southern RxR. Any additional must sees or attractions to avoid? Thanks in advance.
Garden of the Gods is really cool. Painted Mines is great and not far from Garden of the Gods

This Mays situation seems kind of odd. Is there something about his injury that would warrant extra caution on his part?

It seems this staff wants and expected his return would have come before now.
Wouldn’t surprise me if he doesn’t play at all this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back