Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me Dayne Davis at Center. We could actually run the ball with him there. Plus I don’t think he had any pre-snap penalties
Need to do this and put Ollie at RG. From the outside, that looks like the best combination, with Mincey at RT (if he will get his head out of his butt).

I dont live in a trailer park lmao, he or his mom lives like 5 minutes from my house
and in all fairness, there are some nice trailers out there. reason trailer parks get a bad rap is bc, well, they're trailer parks. I think maybe because folks who typically live there, are in financial situations dictate they do so. Essentially paying money, to buy a home ... that they never own. And therefore because of their situation get taken advantage of at every turn. Its really unfortunate.

Also, you didnt have to tell me Andy lived with his Mom.

tale... as time. Enabling at some point, in an adults life becomes - or is co-dependency. She is as guilty as he is.

and in all fairness, there are some nice trailers out there. reason trailer parks get a bad rap is bc, well, they're trailer parks. I think maybe because folks who typically live there, are in financial situations dictate they do so. Essentially paying money, to buy a home ... that they never own. And therefore because of their situation get taken advantage of at every turn. Its really unfortunate.

Also, you didnt have to tell me Andy lived with his Mom.

tale... as time. Enabling at some point, in an adults life becomes - or is co-dependency. She is as guilty as he is.
He doesn't live with his mom. They just happen to be roommates.

Oh my god. College GameDay has Marcus Freeman on the set to interview him before the big Notre Dame game and what question do they ask him…. “Marcus, how good of a job is Deion Sanders doing at Colorado?”

Seriously???? What a stupid question. This is getting so insufferable. You have the head coach of Notre Dame on set and you waste time asking him about Deion. I almost feel bad for Deion because all of this media slobber makes me want to see him fail just so it’s not a constant nauseating talking point.
They’re actually inadvertently sabotaging him. I think part of his appeal is that he’s counter-establishment with regards to the traditional college football apparatus. But the sports media are quickly making him an establishment darling.

Pruitt's players left in droves when he was fired.
true but most of the ones performing at a high level were brought in by Pruitt…. It has happened many times before…. Notre Dame for example…. Charlie Weis made Willinghams players look great but struggled when his own guys got there… i still have confidence in Heup…. just was hoping to see more evidence from our younger players.

true but most of the ones performing at a high level were brought in by Pruitt…. It has happened many times before…. Notre Dame for example…. Charlie Weis made Willinghams players look great but struggled when his own guys got there… i still have confidence in Heup…. just was hoping to see more evidence from our younger players.
you answered right after so my apologies

Issues like what though? You know as well as anybody you can’t come on here and mention culture issues and not have even 3rd hand examples.
it wasn’t a whole lot and it was things i overlooked…. it just concerns me bc we don’t look cohesive on the field. i watch a lot of podcasts/read articles…. here are some examples:

1. Mincey throwing a fit about not being the left tackle
2. talk of other disgruntled players
3. talk of some players not being on board/caring from the med intern and stated elsewhere
4. mention of players not having faith in joe
5. players only meeting
6. mention of potentially disciplinary type things

most of this was before the florida game but like i have said…. it may mean nothing or the players may hash it

it wasn’t a whole lot and it was things i overlooked…. it just concerns me bc we don’t look cohesive on the field. i watch a lot of podcasts/read articles…. here are some examples:

3. talk of some players not being on board/caring from the med intern and stated elsewhere
5. players only meeting

most of this was before the florida game but like i have said…. it may mean nothing or the players may hash it
“Talk” from WHOM is the crux. You consider sources when they’re not sniping from the shadows.

5. players only meeting

If that’s the culture problem, then damn sign me up. A few kids on team of 83ish 18-23yr old kids a little disgruntled. I’d be willing to bet every single team in America has those problems.

Winning cures it all

That's not water. . .
Homer-backing-away GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back