Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Save room for transfers. I would be happy with our class as is (it’s pretty loaded). Add a bunch of transfers to fill it out.

This. CJH has taken a transfer WR and DL every year I think. Makes total sense to save room for that. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a transfer OL too.

We have the 7th ranked class in the country…..
We do. I wasn't commenting on our current class. But recruiting isn't over. We still have needs to fill. The coaches haven't quit pursuing guys. For this being the recruiting forum, sometimes you guys act like talking about recruiting is taboo.

We do. I wasn't commenting on our current class. But recruiting isn't over. We still have needs to fill. The coaches haven't quit pursuing guys. For this being the recruiting forum, sometimes you guys act like talking about recruiting is taboo.
It's football season, we'll worry about recruiting in recruiting season. . .

It's football season, we'll worry about recruiting in recruiting season. . .
It's always Cruitin Season.

Always Be Closing Glengarry GIF - Always Be Closing Glengarry Glen Ross -  Discover & Share GIFs

Save room for transfers. I would be happy with our class as is (it’s pretty loaded). Add a bunch of transfers to fill it out.

We still have needs in this class. Still have guys we're pursuing. I'm sure we'll also address the portal, but it's still a crap shoot, and seems like more of a bidding war than high school recruiting does. And we don't do bidding wars. Remember, that's why we supposedly lost out on Verse to FSU.

I'm not doubting the class will be fine, but we can still talk about needs, missing out on certain players, and we can acknowledge the bad things when they happen for what they are. Every staff in America has misses. Even ours. It's okay to admit that. It's not a criticism of Heupel and this staff. BVS has people on edge and overdefensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back