Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see enough from Carr to say that...but I will say that 3pt shot he hit against Chreighton was cold blooded considering time and place.
He’s confident in himself and has talent shooting the ball. That eventually ends with good results. He may have ice cold games, but my prediction is that Cameron Carr may have multiple multiple 25+ point games at UT.

I just don’t understand why some think she would be such a great hire. I mean seriously, why?
I guess because she’s a big name in the sport, has won two championships as a HC in the professional ranks, worked for and is endorsed by Gregg Popovich, and is really the only female coach people are talking about maybe, one day, being an NBA head coach (I think that’s far-fetched, but people do talk about it).

I mean, I don’t think it’s unreasonable to question whether that translates to college, but can you really not see why people might get excited about it?

So...we definitely got absolutely screwed...but it doesn't matter...it's our boys fault for not beating Purdue AND their refs?...

Makes total sense Jack...👍
bra said its happened all year to every team that has faced Edey. We arent the lone victims, of purported bad officiating, even versue Purdue. So what do we do? Give up! Quit mid court. Throw our rackets down? Throw a tantrum? Or make plays?

Reactions: knoxvol52
bra said its happened all year to every team that has faced Edey. We arent the lone victims, of purported bad officiating, even versue Purdue. So what do we do? Give up! Quit mid court. Throw our rackets down? Throw a tantrum? Or make plays?
Our fans are choosing Throw a Tantrum….. I’m just joking before i get a barrage of bootlicker comments.😂

That is correct-- we want those things. But you know that UT is on a different path to get there. That "right way" talk from the Chancellor and DW-- they intend to walk it.
People like Chiggerhoard don't care about anything besides winning...I love that I can feel good about rooting for our players.

You do what you can. Fans can and should ask for a review of officiating, just like you would for any issue you thought there was a lack of equity. I dare you to use that same "git gud" logic for other areas where there might be a systemic lack of equity.

You do what you can. Fans can and should ask for a review of officiating, just like you would for any issue you thought there was a lack of equity. I dare you to use that same "git gud" logic for other areas where there might be a systemic lack of equity.
systemic lack of equity…. 😂😂🤣

Here’s a wild idea -

Let’s hire the best candidate we can, irrespective of what’s between their legs or the color of their skin.

That might be too bananas for some to comprehend, though.

After your previous sentence maybe bananas 🍌 wasn’t the best choice of words. 😂😂

That Lucy character in the LV forum is C-R-A-Z-Y. Apparently, she thinks herself the authority on all things Pat and the LVs. She comes across as someone who actually knows very little about Pat. Admittedly, I did not know Pat personally, but was in her presence a time or two. Some of the things this Lucy says fly in the face of how Pat carried herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back